New Years 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greta

Reaction score
I'm going to a party, then after that, who knows.

What are you guys' plans for New Years? Sleep? Party 'till you drop? Babysit? Watch Movies?

:toastingbuns :party: :toast:

haha, most likely, bowling in a 9-pin tourney:). With some friends, while my hubby works and hangs out the entire time (he's supposed to bowl with me, if he didn't blow his elbow out:shock:) :D.

I'll be bringing it in with my boys and bunnies...so, we'll probably be having a Wii party! :biggrin2:then we are going to knock the heck out!

I's gonna party with my hubby, a seven-year-old goofball, and two kitties and eight bunnies...we're gonna party like all get-go!!

Haha...this from a woman that doesn't even OWN any alcohol, LOL!!

Anyway, yeah, stayin' home with the aminals and Em, and we're going to just watch TV and hang out. Pretty much what we do every year, hehe!

Hugs and safe New Year wishes to all!

Rosie*

I'm going to go to bed early. I don't see a point in celebrating the start of a year that won't be any better than the past few years. That's not me being a pessimist, that's me being a realist.

I'm going out on the evening, and I'm pretty sure my family is going up to see my Auntie's family for lunch as well which should be fun.:)

I don't want it to be 2008 though - then it means I only have 7 days till my first AS exam.:faint:

i'm really excited for new years this year!

i'm finally in a house that can hold lots of ppl (especially our basement) so me and my roommates decided we were going to host a party!

the theme: "a black and white affair" i think some ppl are going to do some funny stuff and others are dressing up. i've always wanted to dress up in a dress on new years so i'm pumped i get to! haha. i've got the black lights ready haha

it's gonna get crazy i have a feeling...your typical college party haha yikes! we've already forwarned our neighbors that we are expecting like 50 ppl and we have 2 kegs on reserve...ahhh!!!

needless to say its going to be a great new years, and i'm so happy to spend it w/ the people that matter the most! (excluding family, but of course i always call them at the stroke of midnight!)

I will probably be sleeping when the Ball drops. I am old and cant make it till midnight,lol. Will hang out at home with the kids, hubby and animals playing wii, then go to bed before midnight

theicequeen99121 wrote:
I will probably be sleeping when the Ball drops. I am old and cant make it till midnight,lol.
Me too!! But this year we got tickets to see Peter Pan on stage (Philly) and the show starts at 8pm, so I'll have to hang in there. I think my 7 year old has a better shot at staying up than I do! Last year we saw Phantom of the Opera (earlier show) and had a blast together. I'm really looking forward to Peter Pan!

countrybunnyholly wrote:
theicequeen99121 wrote:
I will probably be sleeping when the Ball drops. I am old and cant make it till midnight,lol.
Me too!! But this year we got tickets to see Peter Pan on stage (Philly) and the show starts at 8pm, so I'll have to hang in there.
Im not very frimiliar with ice shows but will that last you up until midnight?

I don't work on New Years Day but Errik has to be up at 7 for work so probably just stay at home and relax..especially because I have to be up at 5 for work on New Years Eve so I'll be exhausted.

Brandy456 wrote:
countrybunnyholly wrote:
theicequeen99121 wrote:
Me too!! But this year we got tickets to see Peter Pan on stage (Philly) and the show starts at 8pm, so I'll have to hang in there.
Im not very frimiliar with ice shows but will that last you up until midnight?
No, it's not an ice show. It's a play on stage. I think it's 2 hours with a 15 min intermission, so we should be on the road by 10:30, early enough to avoid the drunk drivers, and home in plenty of time to ring in the new year. (Well, the kids can anyway!)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
WHERE? I'd love to go to one soon. I'd like to see a few things before we start taking Tony to them.

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
Bringing in the new year at a rabbit show. :D

Well, the one I'm attending is in Southern Ohio that starts at 9 pm. They take a break at 11:30 pm then start back upin 2008.There are alsoNew Year Eve shows in Rochester, IN and Hutchinson, MN but I have no information on them.

As far as when midnight comes, I've been to the Rochester, IN show years ago and there wasn'ta bigcommotion when the new year came.

Latest posts

Back