New Variety!! :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woahlookitsme

Reaction score
YAY! So I have always loved BEWS (secretly lol) and when my mom got into polish I always wondered if I should get some. I asked her when we started if she wanted some but she much prefers the brokens. I had to wait and now that shes starting to get rid of some of her brood polish I am going to get a pair of BEWS :D I will get to pick out some at our show in cleburne on September 27-28 and I absolutely cannot wait! There is a breeder there who will have 10-15 BEWS that will be 5mos old and under. For now I am just going to get a pair and I will definitely be picky! Im not getting anything with long bodies or shoulders! For those that dont know here are some pics of BEWs :)

I just wanted to share my excitement!! You better believe when I get them Ill be taking pictures :D

6F92A90E-C491-4179-9711-1CEBB2514297-4698-00000349E334AFF7_zps3160175a.jpg

237C1851-B1CF-472E-98BC-1CCFF685ECE4-4698-00000349F238E1C0_zps5d0a3833.jpg

Awesome Sarah!!! I'm sooooooooooooooo happy for you!!! :D I love the BEW breed. I love their pretty blue eyes! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see all of them.

I wonder what a Tan mixed with a BEW would look like. Not that I'm saying you should mix them. I'm just curious.

bunnynoses: I agree. I am hoping to find one with a big head and small round body! :)

Elise: I know they are just gorgeous!!! I've always loved them but Im so glad I can finally get some! haha i wonder that also about what certain breeds mixed together would look like. But I dont think I could ever do it. Me and mom were pondering letting rocky (my brit) mate with one of her polish for pet bunnies but im not sure. Its more for poor rocky that man is always so driven to females lol

Moms right. Blue Eyed Whites arent supposed to mix with any other color because they carry the vienna gene and can create vienna marked or dutch marked rabbits like the one below(pictured is a vienna marked netherland dwarf). Any vienna marked rabbit is deemed unshowable but they can be used in a breeding program if they are super good quality.

janefonda1.jpg

Latest posts

Back