New-Update on Jack (RIP sweet Jack)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone

Jack and the other bunnies just had their tea..so Jack is now resting.

He has been having his ears up in the air for the last couple of day's...that's kinda weird as for the almost six years i have had him he has never ever done that before...i took some pictures of him with his ears like that.. i will post later...it gives him a kinda childish look.

We are going to the vet tomorrow which will be Saturday hereto assess things with Jack.

Sunshine has been grooming Jack so much lately as well..he loves Sunny so much..you can see it in his eyes when she grooms him.

ETA..making such a decision like this is such a painful thing..just having to make such a choice to end a life..just tears me up inside :(

PS..someone can move this thread back if you want..Crystal is so sweet to have worried about us to have moved this thread here...it's ok now..it can go back.

Prayers for you, Jack, and the rest of the crew. I'm so glad he gets to spend happy snuggle time with Sunshine.

I got to the vet a bit early..so was lucky that Jack was able to be seen sooner..Dr Steven and myself talked about Jack..i told himJack has been biting his blankie and is right front leg was giving way which was making himstart to lean to the side..when Jack started biting his blankie a couple days ago... i knew he was starting to get frustrated :(

He never stopped eating though...he loved his food sometimes he would snatch whatever i had out of my hand..just this morning i gave him a big piece of apple..he happily munched on it until it was all gone...then he would start biting his blankie again :(

So i had to think soley of Jack andwith the help of Steven..Jack quietly went to sleep.

I cried so much while at the vet..and my eyes are all red sore and puffy...i will write him a tribute in RB later.

:bigtears:

I know nothing I say can make it better, but if I were there I'd give you a hug and cry with you. Thinking of you across the miles.

Thanks everyone

It's a horrible feeling not seeing Jack in his spot....Sunshine was sitting in Jack's spot instead :(

While i was at the vet and me and Steven were Talking.. the tears just fell cause i knew deep down Jack wasn't coming home with me.

I got Jack cremated...i picked out a nice little urn and i chose the colour dark blue...he should be back to me in about a week...it cost me $330

I miss taking care ofJack already:(

You know the weird thing was after i left the vet and got into my car i turned the car on and this song was playing...i can't remember a whole lot of it but the guy sang...i'm going to miss you..i'm all messed up inside..something...something..now i'm never going to see you again...the song was just appropriate at that time..i just sat there and cried.

I feel terribly sad :(:(:(:(

Cheryl, I am so sorry. I was hoping not to read this. I was praying so hard formiracle.

Binky free little boy!

Thanks you guys

I feel evenworse now that it's morning..it's almost 5:45am..and i quickly remembered Jack is not here :(

I will write his tribute sometime today

All i want to do is just be able to hold him close to me again

It's mothers day today...yet it's just a very sad day for me

:bigtears:

Latest posts

Back