New-Update on Jack (RIP sweet Jack)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quoting: It's also been great cause Jack has had absolutely no bad days....compared to in the beginning..but i guess that was just understandable...his body wasgetting used to a differen't kind of life. - cheryl mom

^ :sunshine::hug: ^
hugs always to your Jack and his Sunshine

Keep that Zest!

:hearts

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
cheryl wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
cheryl wrote:
Jack has taken a turn for the worse...i think i know what i have to do :(
Oh Cheryl, no way...:group:
Yeah...*wipes tears away*
I'm wiping them away with you....
Please pm me if nothing else...please? I'm there.:innocent:sad::bed::banghead

Thanks Crystal for caring.....no matter how much i tried to prepare myself for this time..it's still the most hardest thing in the world....i love this little boy with all my heart :(

cheryl wrote:
Thanks Crystal for caring.....no matter how much i tried to prepare myself for this time..it's still the most hardest thing in the world....i love this little boy with all my heart :(
I care alot. I don't want to see you have to go through this...:pink iris::nerves1:sad:

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
cheryl wrote:
I care alot. I don't want to see you have to go through this...:pink iris::nerves1:sad:
:bigtears:

I'm so sorry Cheryl :(. You did everything for him, and he has had the most amazing life full of love.

My thoughts are with you both

Jen

With all my heart thankyou everyone.

For the last couple of days all Jack has wanted to do was lay on his side...i don't know why this happened all of a sudden...i would keep trying to correct him and move him around but he keeps going to the side and now he cannot move his front right legvery well....he's still eating fine though which he hasn't given up.

What do i do?..i'm so torn up at the moment...can someone tell me that i'm doing the right thing...honestly...i'm such a weak person that my heart gets in the way to much..i just need some kind of advice at the moment.

I have to try to get some sleep soon..it's almost 11 pm and i have a headache.

It's just after 11:30 pm now..so i'm gonna try and get some sleep.

I'm just no good in these kind of situations....i just cry.

cheryl wrote:
no matter how much i tried to prepare myself for this time..it's still the most hardest thing in the world....i love this little boy with all my heart :(

Cheryl, I know what your going through here. :group:

Remember the 3 A's. Has he still got them? I went throught about a week where Monsters couldn't walk. Ilayed her up on a pillow so she was comefy. Even tho she couldn't move she was still Alert, Happy and Hungry.

The final decison for me to let her go was when she stopped eatting and went into GI-Stitas. Look into Jack's eye's he'll tell you what's best.

I'm here for you. :hug1

Huge hugs sent to you Cheryl. You're such a strong person and you give so much love and support to your bunnies. I don't know if I could do what you do on a daily basis for your crew. Use the 3 A's, and know whatever you do, Jack has had a wonderful life with you.

Latest posts

Back