New to the forum!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brie Prsnk

Reaction score
Hello, everyone, I am Brie and I have a 1.5-year-old rabbit I think he is a mini rex and he is a neutered male. Recently my 10-year-old dwarf mix, Oreo, passed away Oreo and Biscuit were best friends. We are now looking for another rabbit to adopt. Does anybody have any tips on how to keep Biscuit happy in the meantime?
Oreo is white and black and Biscuit is white and tan
image0.png

image0.jpg

Hello and welcome to the forum! How long has Biscuit been alone? Sometimes it is good to give them a little grieving time before introducing another rabbit.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you and Biscuit find the rabbit you are looking for; until then I would just keep Biscuit busy, and give him lots of toys to interact with. Once Theo gets bored of a toy I remove it from the pen and then when I put in back in the pen a month later he is so interested in it. I would try that so that you don't have to buy tons of new toys to keep Biscuit distracted.
BTW- I love the name "Biscuit"!

Thank you! I will for sure be trying that method and will keep you updated on how it goes. His original owner is my best friend and she moved away and couldn't take him. At the time when they picked his name they thought he was a girl! He can get pretty picky when it comes to toys but he has a few favorites that include small stuffed animals to groom.

There are a few rescues around us that have some good buns that we are hoping to take biscuit to them to do some "bunny dating" We will for sure be getting a female that's just around his age.

If he is comfortable with you, spending extra time with him may help. Also the stuffed animal he likes to groom, keeping that around for him can also help.

He is super friendly he loves to do zoomies when I'm around and binky all over. I will be sure to spend some extra time with him. He really loves his stuffed animal he tends to cuddle with it and groom it when I'm not around.

Latest posts

Back