New to Forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all!
Loving this forum!
Except when someone loses their precious bunny
They really are the sweetest critters🐇🐇
First pic is her reaching for her treat after giving me kisses
Don’t you just love it 😍

Attachments

• 6236EDA0-FC29-4642-AA16-1435B98F0789.jpeg
    6236EDA0-FC29-4642-AA16-1435B98F0789.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 918097CA-B39E-4C07-ABE5-F8966BBC06EB.jpeg
    918097CA-B39E-4C07-ABE5-F8966BBC06EB.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Hello mythomas504

Sounds like you´re just as excited being here as I am (that´s a lot) and I´m so glad you´ve found us!!! Binkies to you and your adorable bonnie Minx from my Bianca and a big welcome smile from me

Welcome! Minx is so cute!
Yes she really is! And very clever! She had me trained in no time!
when I come home at lunch time she knows it’s time to give nose kisses and she is half falling out of her condo to give me kisses even before i can get to it so she can give me welcome kisses SO THAT NOW SHE CAN HAVE HER FAVOURITE TREATS
Yes she’s very clever! And cute!
My one concern is she is not a water drinker!
i always have clean water in a bowl in her condo but I rarely see her drink. Not fond of bottle either! But she does eat LOTS of greens so is obviously getting enuf liquid???
Does anyone have suggestions to increase her water intake?
she’s very healthy and pees and poops good
thanks

Yes she really is! And very clever! She had me trained in no time!
when I come home at lunch time she knows it’s time to give nose kisses and she is half falling out of her condo to give me kisses even before i can get to it so she can give me welcome kisses SO THAT NOW SHE CAN HAVE HER FAVOURITE TREATS
Yes she’s very clever! And cute!
My one concern is she is not a water drinker!
i always have clean water in a bowl in her condo but I rarely see her drink. Not fond of bottle either! But she does eat LOTS of greens so is obviously getting enuf liquid???
Does anyone have suggestions to increase her water intake?
she’s very healthy and pees and poops good
thanks
Don't worry about the drinking. She will drink when she's thirsty, probably getting enough water from the greens.

Don't worry about the drinking. She will drink when she's thirsty, probably getting enough water from the greens.
Oh thank you. I kind of hoped that was the situation but then I read about some who drink so much and I have been concerned!
thanks, I feel relieved!!👍

Latest posts

Back