New to forum, just lost my bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m so sorry for your loss Bunnyluvr. I guess most of us have been there. It’s so painful! I’m really sorry. Your bun sounds like she was amazing. I’m glad you got to know her. You must have wonderful memories of her. I’m so sorry she was taken so soon

Sometimes it just happens--you still feel like crap even though you did nothing wrong. Bonnie a mis-marked Dutch was only 3--fine in the morning and gone in the afternoon with no symptoms of anything. Finn, a little mini Rex/Havana cross was around 3 also and the sweetest little Bunny Boy we ever had--fine in the morning for treat and I thought he was sleeping 2 hours later when I went in with veggies. They hide things so well that even if you are pretty observant you don't see any signs of trouble.

20190106_095037-1.jpg My husband & I would like to thank everyone for your kind words and thoughts. As the days went by during the past week, we realized that we had to fill the void in our lives. We knew we could never replace our Nutters & felt guilty for even thinking about getting another bun. In the end we decided to rescue a bunny. We picked her up Friday evening and quickly realized that she needed us as much as we needed her. We haven't chosen a name yet. Our main focus was getting her comfy in her new home. I'm happy to say, she is doing very well! She is very timid which is understandable. We also learned that she was found outside in a city park when she was rescued! We know she's going to need a lot of TLC but we're ready to do whatever it takes!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back