New The Rabbit Show this Sunday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I was not able to book a special guest for this Sunday's episode of The Rabbit Show on Talkshoe.com. That does not mean I still won't do a show. The length of the show will depend on YOUR participation. So be sure to go to Talkshoe.com Sunday night at 9PM EST and listen. I will throw out some topics and invite everyone to call in. See you there!

Dan
The Rabbit Show - http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/83144

JadeIcing wrote:
Hehe I would be a guest but I am not special. :p
Believe me, anyone who has that many rabbits is special. I think you should call in and tell us how you are able to care of so many rabbits at one time.:clapping:

It may just be me, but I couldn't get the link to work? I would like to listen in, too, sounds like a lot of fun.

mambo101 wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Believe me, anyone who has that many rabbits is special. I think you should call in and tell us how you are able to care of so many rabbits at one time.:clapping:
If I don't they glare...it is scarey. :shock:I just might. I need to keep distracted. In 13 days it will be one year I lost Samantha.

mambo101 wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
As chatty as you are, I defintely think you should call in!:biggrin2:

Just a reminder that you MUST be a Talkshoe member in order to call in or participate in the chat. All non members can still listen, but will be chatmuted during the show. If you haven't registered already, just go to the main talkshoe.com page and click the "Sign Up" icon in the top left hand corner. It's easy and free and takes about 30 seconds. See you all tonight.

Dan

Latest posts

Back