New relationship

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never ever been in a RS with anyone lol so I can't relate to you there... But congrats!! Hopefully he's a bunny lover too!

Last edited:
I'm in a wonderful, trusting, loving relationship. We took things really slow in the beginning. He is my true love and we've actually just celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary!
Hopefully you will be on your way to a lifelong love. :bouquet:

I'm 2 months in with a new guy too. How are you handling it with your bun? Sometimes I feel guilty because I know Lulu's not getting as much attention as she used to since I'm out more.

That's awesome, congrats! My man and I have been faithfully together for about 8 months now. Time flies by so fast, but it feels like we've known each other forever. Our relationship started on a VERY rocky road, but the events that we went through only made us stronger as a whole. I hope your new love grows and grows, and continues to become a great relationship for the both of you!

Been dating my boyfriend for 6 years :) things are pretty good. I pretty much live at his place we need to get our own though lol. I just talked him into letting me get a bunny yay!

This October will be 19 years together, married 9 years. We started dating when I was 16. I got lucky, he really is one of the "good guys" out there and I found him when I was 16 :)

This August will be 37 years, so, I guess we're doing alright.

Aw shucks....I knew someone would beat me.

Been married for 33 years now....went through a really rough patch last year....came close to splitting up - but you don't give up 33 years without a fight...

He's great with my bunnies - and my hedgehogs too...

Latest posts

Back