New Rabbitry Name!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueCamasRabbitry

Reaction score
So me and my sister decided it was time to change our rabbitry name... we were just getting tired with the mouthful of "Blue Sky Acres Rabbitry" so we changed it to Blue Camas Rabbitry!! :D

Now I will begin filling out all the paperwork for ARBA and all those other clubs that are on my list to join. :)

If you have my link on your website, keep following this thread because I will be making a new website and then you can switch the correct information over to there. I'm trying to think of where all I have my link besides just the members here... Oh what a headache, lol.

I'm going to be taking a new rabbitry video today, so I will put that up on here once I get it finished! :D

Emily

Megan - Yes you do!! We should set up a weekend when you can come and see it. :) And of course meet the bunnies. :p

Allison - Thank you! I like it too. So much shorter which is lovely. :)

We picked it because the flower, Camas, is very common in our area of Western Washington, and it's quite an attractive flower. We could have gone with White Camas Rabbitry since we breed REW's, but white camas is deadly. lol.

Emily

Allison, haha that is good! I never thought about that before. lol. Oh well.

That's true. Alright, just let me know! :)

I do have interest in going to WA convention, actually. :) I was planning on just going up the last day to pick up new stock...would like to show if I could.

Emily

Hmn. If you might want to go for both days, (I'm thinking of heading up there on Friday, and spending friday and saturday night) perhaps we could work something out between us. It'd be stupid to have two people from the same area, both wasting 600 miles roundtrip in gas. XD

We've been debating it for a while. June 27th, the last day, is my birthday, so i'm trying to pull that card. LOL. I also have an FFA friend coming up from Cali to come with me.

Just throwing that out there. =D

Megan - I agree. I am saving up some money right now to be able to go... Is it even too late to enter? Probably so, huh...? If not, then we should definitely figure something out. ;)

Thanks Tessie and Grace! I'm gonna go out and make a tour here shortly. ;)

Oh!! And here is the link!

http://www.bluecamasrabbitry.weebly.com

:D Feel free to update your links if I am listed on your sites! :)

Emily

Silly face. Entries are accepted up to like... next monday? I keep thinking the 6th, but I'm not 100% sure. I haven't entered, tho, but I know it's not to late!

Heck, OR convention is this coming weekend, and is accepting online entries for another day or two... XD

The site looks good! I like that layout you chose! Nice new name for the rabbitry too!

I don't know if I have you on my links page...I'll go check and add you know if your not already there. lol

=D

I drew'd u a mini rexish thing. LOL.

minirex.png

lololol.

Latest posts

Back