New rabbitry logo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4kr

Reaction score
Just had to share my excitement with our new logo my sister made. Our rabbitry name is 4 Kings Rabbitry...our last name is King and there are 4 of us so she made us into bunnies. I thought she caught our personalities perfectly. My son is the curious youngster who has his tail in the air and my daughter is the quiet one always wanting to be independent. I'm the one trying to tame the wild son and hubby just really doesn't want a part in it.

1255690387_6mN7PZp-M.jpg

LOL I love it! She also mentioned that she is going to start doing logos for others so if you're interested PM me and I can get her email addy to you.

Just wanted to share!

It's really nice!!
One little adjustment you could make is making them with their mouths a little more like smiling.. I think it would give an image of happier buns.. but it's a very good logo, I like the one jumping too, and how they're in a crown! Bunnies are kings after all, aren't they? :)

Great I'm glad you edited the part where we can ask for one. I do want one made please pm me her email. I have ideas like I said in the other post.

Thanks for the comments guys. She draws the logo by hand and then scans it in photoshop and hand paints/airbrushes it in CS5 using some special pen or board or something...lol Sorry it's not my field of expertise. ;-) Anyway, she's a graphic artist in Dallas and I think she did a pretty good job.

Latest posts

Back