New rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dusty is doing really good,this morning when Ilet him out to run,he went around in circles around my legs.This wasthe first time he did this since we had gotten him.My husband wasworking,so he missed out on that.Dusty hasn't went aroundcirclesmy husband's legsyet.

I'm so glad you took the bunny in and glad he'sstarting to feel more at ease. Sounds like he may be workinghis way into your heart and home (permanently?). He sure is acutie. :)

LuvaBun wrote:
Sounds like he is really settling in, and is starting to getto know you. I think things will just get better from here on in :)

I loved the verse you posted. I am sorry for your friends loss.

Jan
That was my Pepper that died,and my friend posted the verse for me.

when a rabbit circles something, its their wayof telling you they want to "mate" with you lol its weird, i know, buttrue. take it as a compliment, he REALLY likes you!

FlopsnWills wrote:
when a rabbit circles something, its their way of tellingyou they want to "mate" with you lol its weird, i know, but true. takeit as a compliment, he REALLY likes you!
MeatHead does that too.But I make sure that he does not keep up with it cause I do NOT wanthim mating me.

:highfive:Awesome, looks like he'ssettlingin!
Dustyissocute.jpg

Aww, look at that sweety. Sounds like things are doing great, Dusty is suce a cute babe.

Pepper wrote:
Hi!

I have a picture of our new rabbit we just gottoday about an hour ago.We got it from our neighbor next door,he hadasked us at the beginning of the week if we had any rabbit food,becausehe knew we had Pepper,but he didn't know he died until we told him,whenhe asked for the rabbit food,for his rabbit.Our neighbor,just got therabbit,when he asked us for the rabbit food.The neighbor had gotten therabbit from one of his friends.Then,today he came over and wanted toknow if we wanted the rabbit,because he couldn't afford the cage forhim.So,we took him,we couldn't say no.The neighbor told us the rabbitis 5 months and it's a male.From the picture of him I think he's alop.Does anybody have any ideas on names for him.Our neighbor didn'ttell us his name,so we're going to come up with one.
hi everybody, I'm other 1/2, one big ? is why thisbunny (Dusty) like to thump and put a paw in my hands with some noicehe makes and some time thow a fit, but a Pepper we had before, He liketo play and bunny kiss a lot as long as hour, he is very sweet and sometime he can't get enough love, he gives me love alot but this bunnydon't have that love, one ? is that why hecharge at us alot,I hope someone can help us.

Latest posts

Back