New NIC Cage!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camarie

Reaction score
Well as u all know i was having issues with keeping my pets/furbabies and CKGS had offered help and said was able to adopt my Stormy....but after i bult this cage proving i could make the space issue work my grandmother changed her mind and promised me she wouldnt change it. well here is the new cage!

The cage is 3 pannels by 2 pannels and it is the size of my closet if i pushed it into it. the wire and fence is cause some of the little squares on the pannels stormy can get out of. I am very happy with this cage but it isnt finishes i still need to put this mesh around the bottom so poop doesnt get kicked out and need to get better floors if i missed anything please tell me.

Cool cage!
Will be able to extend it? Flemish get so big they will probably burst it lol! You are lucky to be able to build NIC cages, can't find the panels for sale here!

I agree that you'll have to make the cages bigger after a time. When my boy, Teeny, got to be bigger (about 12lbs), even an NIC cage that was 3 tall, 3 wide, and 2 deep wasn't big enough. So, just be aware of that...

That, and keep in mind the fact that the cages you have for them is what I would house a 5lb bun in. :)

Awesome cage! :D
irishbunny is right, unfortunately that cage, in my opinion, will not be big enough for them once they are full grown.

Latest posts

Back