New name... Alfie is a girl!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thisisfliss

Reaction score
I took Alfie to the vets today and they think he's actually a girl! I had to laugh. I'm struggling for a new name for her, she's been a boy for the last 2 months!

Here's some photos! She's such a lovely friendly little bun, she comes and sits with me and was licking me when I wasn't feeling too great this morning! ❤️

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1390669461.412862.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1390669481.372213.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1390669499.336254.jpg

She is adorable! Sorry I can't come up with any names at the moment.

She's the best! Such a cheeky personality too! I think maybe something that could apply to both a boy or a girl.

Everyone here says she looks spunky/spicey so we thought of Cinnamon. Looks a bit like cinnamon & sugar toast we love here! lol If you feel you need to keep it closer to what you have been calling her, you could call her, Allie for Allison Bunny. Annie is close to Alfie with the A in the beginning & the E at the end of the name. My vote is Cinnamon so far! lol But I'm sure the two of you will come up with her perfect bunny name soon! She is adorable!

That is such a cutey honey! What a cute lop!! The last picture is great! I know Lady my lop is getting pissed off I've hurt my ribs and have not been able to do much with her like I had before getting hurt.. to make up for it I went out and got a bunch of treats from the pet store and she loved 'em... How about Honey.. since she was trying to make you feel better..

Vanessa

You could change it to Aoife (pronunced EE-fa) it's Irish and mean “beautiful, radiant, joyful.”

I don't think she'd mind Alfie if you wanted to keep it. There would be a good story behind it. :) She's beautiful!!

I did this with Clark...but it was the other way around.

We thought he was a girl so we name 'her' Scarlet. Got Scarlet a female playmate and found out otherwise. (We took her back and everyone,including the store clerks,were so surprised that in the panic we ended up with another male) So we started calling them Alfie(how ironic) and Bambi. However,everyone hated those names so one day Dad just said. "There's two of them right? Why don't we just name them Lewis and Clark?" So "Scarlet" became Clark and "Bambi" became Lewis.

Though every now and again I still accidentally call Clark by Scarlet...

She is beautiful isn't she! So lovely natured, even though she weed on me earlier! I think I'm going to live without a name for a week and see what fits!

Latest posts

Back