Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunniesrme

Reaction score
Hi everybody !! Im a new member. I have 2 bunnies, Emily and Ethan. Both are light grey Emily has floppy ears. Anybody want to chat?:bunnydance:

Hi, thanks for the reply. I live in England and it is very hot here !! Whats it like with you ? How do you keep your bunnies cool ? I fill empty cola bottles with water and freeze them, then put them in their hutches so they can lie alongside them. They love it !!! Ethan is a rescue bunny and only has a few teeth left as his previous owners extracted them because he was grumpy and bit them ! Arent some people wicked ? I love him to pieces he is my special boy. Emily is so sweet with her long floppy ears. What other animals do you have ?

Hi ya !! Thanks for the welcome. What other animals do youhave ? What ideas do you have to keep your babies cool ? Ethan is so special to me, he is a rescue bunny and I love him. Emily is such a sweet little girl. I dont know how old Ethan is, Emily is about 9 months old.

Aww. poor little Ethan. Some people are so cruel. Ive heard of removing teeth for health reasons, but not for biting. That is terrible. Are your bunnies bonded?

I just have three rabbits, and all live indoors with me, so they stay cool in the air conditioning! All are litter box trained..two live in my room and one in the living room. Heres my blog: http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=14336&forum_id=6. My boyfriend has a golden retriever who stays with us sometimes, but hes afraid of the bunnies :)

Its hot here too..like 85 degrees today. My bunnies are lucky to have the air conditioning. I left it on today and they are the only ones home! :)

Do you have pictures of your buns? I cant wait to see some!

-Haley

Latest posts

Back