Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PearlTheRabbit

Reaction score
Hello! I’m 13 and I have 1 rabbit and her name is Pearl. She has a X-pen and spends 15-16 hours a day outside of it. Soon she will be a free roam rabbit but I need to rabbit proof the whole house and get her fully litter trained. Pearl loves her snuffle mat and likes to sleep in my bed right next to me! She also likes to knock things off of my desk and stare right into my eyes as she does it. She hates large, crowded spaces and strawberries.

Hello! I’m 13 and I have 1 rabbit and her name is Pearl. She has a X-pen and spends 15-16 hours a day outside of it. Soon she will be a free roam rabbit but I need to rabbit proof the whole house and get her fully litter trained. Pearl loves her snuffle mat and likes to sleep in my bed right next to me! She also likes to knock things off of my desk and stare right into my eyes as she does it. She hates large, crowded spaces and strawberries.
The sweet rabbits always seem to have small yet oh so annoying quirks because they know that you love them too much to do anything about it. It sounds like she has a incredible home.

Latest posts

Back