New member from S.E. Texas.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbit the Habit

Reaction score
Wanted to check in here and say hello to everyone on the site and introduce myself. My name is Rodney and I have several rabbits. I'm still a little new to raising bunnies but my wife has raised them in the years past and is a huge part of them now. Currently we have 3 Flemish Giants [buck and 2 does], 2 French Lops [buck and doe], 7 Lionheads [2 bucks and 5 does] and 4 mixed breeds that I adopted.

I'm very intersted in attending future shows and participating in some as well.Our French Lops are from a very good line and heavy boned. They are only 7 months old and steadily growing, they are going to be huge. All of them are beautiful and show winners--- at least to me:biggrin2:. Guess I'm a little biased.

The site here is really great and very informative. Already I've learned much more just surfing some of the subjects.

If I'm not here or at work, I'm in the rabbit barn.

Rodney.

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it. Glad to have another Flemish Giant lover on the forum.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Thanks for the welcome. I will get some pics up soon so the bunnies can get aquainted as well. I'm definiatly enslaved into a labor of love.
Rodney.

Hi! Welcome to RO. I hope you find good information here.

We'd love to see photos of all those wonderful babies!

Jen

More introductions from the gang here.

This is Munchkin and he is a "peanut" Lionhead at 6 months age.
Munchkinonthebed.jpg

Baby Precious, just a few days old.
Justafewdaysold.jpg

Fuzzhead 2 year old buck Lionhead raising our new puppies.
Fuzzheadandpups.jpg

And this is Prada at just 5 months, she is gonna be huge!
Pradaat5months.jpg

There is way more than I can post here, but I will share in the forums.
Rodney.

Latest posts

Back