New Kitten

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunLuvvie

Reaction score
This Sunday were getting a kitten!!! He is 11 weeks old, a Siberian, and VERY active. We are still working on the name. I wish I could get one from a rescue, but I'm severely allergic to cats, and this breed is hypoallergenic to me.
redpoint1.jpg

redpoint2.jpg

redpoint3.jpg

redpoint4.jpg

Oh wow! She's really cute and I'm amazed she's hypo allergenic with her beautiful long fur. Congrats! :)

Thank you, were still deciding on the name. Since Siberian cats are Russian, we are going to use a Russian name. The only thing is, Russian names don't work with a cat. I mean, Rasputin? Vladamir? But Isadore (Izzy) is cute, so its either that or Dennis (mom likes it so much it's an "exception" I anyone knows of more cute Russian names please share!

Wow, is he ever gorgeous!! Just about the prettiest cat I think I've seen. Lucky you! We're getting a cat soon but it will probably be an adult from the animal shelter (no allergy problems here) and not nearly as pretty as your baby!

Here are some good Russian names:

Yevgeny
Alexi
Alyosha (Al-ee-oh-sha)
Dima (DEE-ma)
Anatoli
Artur
Boris
Ilia
Isidor
Ivan
Nikolai
Leonid (means lion!)
Luka
Maksim
Misha
Nikita
Oleg
Pasha
Rolan
Roman
Ruslan
Sasha
Serafim
Valentin
Vanya
Viktor
Yulian

I think Russian boy names are beautiful and any of these would be great on your little kitty.

Latest posts

Back