New Jersey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, new to the site and needed to ask a question...

I adopted two boys about a month ago and have been searching everywhere online to try and find them the best bunny savvy vet. It's proving to be very difficult, as every review I come across is about cats and dogs. I'm looking for a personal experience from a rabbit owner with a good vet. I live in Philly and am more than willing to travel a little ways. South Jersey isn't far at all.

Can anyone recommend a good vet for my bunnies? I want to take them asap because one of them seems a little under the weather the past few days.

Please help me out!!:help

rayeraye90 wrote:
Hey everyone, new to the site and needed to ask a question...

I adopted two boys about a month ago and have been searching everywhere online to try and find them the best bunny savvy vet. It's proving to be very difficult, as every review I come across is about cats and dogs. I'm looking for a personal experience from a rabbit owner with a good vet. I live in Philly and am more than willing to travel a little ways. South Jersey isn't far at all.

Can anyone recommend a good vet for my bunnies? I want to take them asap because one of them seems a little under the weather the past few days.

Please help me out!!:help
Hi Try Dr. Blumenthal (I thinkits spelled wrong) in Millville NJ I belive his place is called The Animal Hospital of Millville he is a very good exotics vet.

I haven't come across any vets in the Philly area accept the University of Penn. I know someone who uses a vet in Radnor/Wayne area. In NJ I would recommend Animal and Bird Health in Cherry Hill. Ask for Dr. Duggan.

I took Zell there when he was sick. He's a great vet but very expensive, he wants $330 for a check up and neuter of Kookie. I found a vet thats a lot cheaper on the Rabbit House Society by $100. I was gonna check them out for a neutering if anyone has an info on this vet let me know.

Vetco Animal Hospital

Dr. Laura Snyder

Tabernacle, NJ 08088

609-268-9470

I've used Dr. Snyder. She is not as knowledgeable as Dr. Duggan but is willing to consult with other vets. I've had some of my rabbits neutered and spayed by her. No issues.

Latest posts

Back