new home.. again

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zkeaton

Reaction score
i’ve been changing her house every few days every time i see a few things i can improve... i know it’s a lot but she doesn’t mind (i don’t think) and with trial and error we’ll get the perfect house one day! in theory at least ahaha but anywho, she went from a 4x4 to a 4x6 to her new 6x8 and i think she likes it! we got our second pen thing and i connected themCCE675D6-E868-4DA5-B78A-D99A4316A60B.jpeg21B47F04-AD0E-49C4-9C65-EF6F2FD332E8.jpegEBD777A9-57AA-40A7-B802-EDF7FC67FB65.jpeg

i’ve been changing her house every few days every time i see a few things i can improve... i know it’s a lot but she doesn’t mind (i don’t think) and with trial and error we’ll get the perfect house one day! in theory at least ahaha but anywho, she went from a 4x4 to a 4x6 to her new 6x8 and i think she likes it! we got our second pen thing and i connected themView attachment 47625View attachment 47624View attachment 47626
I love it , looks like a bunny sanctuary , i'd remove the tape from the box , and maybe not store the pellets in there unless you are sure the bun can't get in .
So cute , hope your bunny loves it !
I can't see many toys , other than the tunnel and some balls , i'd add some wood chews , and other chew things like mats , ect .

Other than that it looks GREAT!
Giant !

My bun is free roamed in my mums house , she is allowed up and downstairs , but we do have a baby gate on the stairs that we close at night .

I love it , looks like a bunny sanctuary , i'd remove the tape from the box , and maybe not store the pellets in there unless you are sure the bun can't get in .
So cute , hope your bunny loves it !
I can't see many toys , other than the tunnel and some balls , i'd add some wood chews , and other chew things like mats , ect .

Other than that it looks GREAT!
Giant !

My bun is free roamed in my mums house , she is allowed up and downstairs , but we do have a baby gate on the stairs that we close at night .

my siblings and i have our own hallway with a baby gate that will soon be at the end (just ordered it) there are many many toys but i just made it so i hadnt put them in yet.. but i will get some chews whats in there, right now, there are cat toys. she is always allowed to run around our house when im home but since im still in school i want to make it as big as possible to make sure she doesnt get bored when im gone!

my siblings and i have our own hallway with a baby gate that will soon be at the end (just ordered it) there are many many toys but i just made it so i hadnt put them in yet.. but i will get some chews whats in there, right now, there are cat toys. she is always allowed to run around our house when im home but since im still in school i want to make it as big as possible to make sure she doesnt get bored when im gone!
Ah , sorry .
Thats sounds great !
I made some homemade hay toys out of alfalfa for my elder bun , but i don't think it would be sutible for your bun .

I also made some out of timothy hay !
I'm hoping on posting them on YT , so other bunny slaves can give their bunnies good toys .

Ah , sorry .
Thats sounds great !
I made some homemade hay toys out of alfalfa for my elder bun , but i don't think it would be sutible for your bun .

I also made some out of timothy hay !
I'm hoping on posting them on YT , so other bunny slaves can give their bunnies good toys .

that would be great! i just ordered paper bags and stuff too that i hope to fill will hay and hopefully she will like to shred them

Latest posts

Back