New Here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogwoodblossoms

Reaction score
Hello all, I wasn't going to post this originally but what the heck.
I'm a breeder and show-er. I own a small herd of Netherland Dwarfs.
The first is Primrose, named after Primrose Everdeen from the Hunger Games. She's a none-showable broken chestnut pattern. She was my first rabbit after my first rabbit Echo (also a ND) died. Partial pedigree. She's had one litter and currently is pregnant with her second.
The second is Forrest (not after Forrest Gump). He's chinchilla coloring. He was the sire of Prim's first litter. He has good type. Pedigreed. Very small lol, smallest in the herd. Defiantly my pick as the herd buck.
Third is Fern she's a chestnut. She is expected to be pregnant with Forrest's kits. Sweetie but a bit of a spitfire. Partial pedigree. She is a very typey doe.
Fourth and Fifth are Layke (chesnut) and Chia (black otter). Both came for previous pet homes but have full pedigrees. Layke is a brood buck and has whopping 2.5 inch ears. He's siring Prim's second litter. And is neck-and-neck with Fern as sweetest rabbit in the herd. Chia is a pet buck (he was originally thought to be a she) he's very shy and I'm pretty sure is half Jersey Wolly.
Lastly, number six is Bluebell (blue otter) and is our newest addition. She's a brood doe and proven from her previous home and fully pedigreed. Also really shy but that might just be her getting used to my herd and the new environment.
That's the quick version of my introduction. Can't wait to use this site :)

Attachments

• Primrose model.jpg
    Primrose model.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7439.jpeg
    IMG_7439.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 1
  • E5E35F0A-4B19-4B53-82BC-DED6DDFD047C.jpeg
    E5E35F0A-4B19-4B53-82BC-DED6DDFD047C.jpeg
    349.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Layke old pic.jpg
    Layke old pic.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Chia old pic.jpg
    Chia old pic.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9483.jpeg
    IMG_9483.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 0
All of you bunnies are ADORABLE!! Welcome to the forum! Do you have any kits currently? If you don’t then you should post some pictures of past litters for MORE CUTENESS!!!

Latest posts

Back