New Guest Announcement For Feb 10th

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
I have just booked rabbit rehabber Jana Shannon for the next episode of The Rabbit Show on February 10th. By the way, the last episode with guest Sharon Stiteler, author of Disappoving Rabbits is still available to stream or download at http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/83144
Here is Jana Shannon's profile:
Code:
I'm a licensed wildlife rehabber (NC),
affiliated with Piedmont Wildlife Center in Durham, NC. I take in
cottontails from them, and from the public. For those I get from PWC, usually
I provide whatever follow-up medical care they need (bandage changing,
administering meds) and try to keep them healthy and happy until they
hit 110 grams or so - at which point they go back into the wild. A lot
of the rabbits I get are "orphans" or nests that have been attacked by
cats or dogs.
Code:

The show was WONDERFUL, Dan!! And to have Peg call in...what a wonderful treat...thank you so much for doing that, Peg...:)

Can't wait for the next one! I might not be home...but I'm gonna try to make it!!

Great job!! Nice to see so many people there this time!

glad i could make the show, please post about future shows so i cn try to sit in on more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the cry Peg, it was nice to "hear" what someone from RO that i have interacted with for over a year sounds like,lol. Sooty and Belle thank you for the extra kisses last night.

mambo101 wrote:
Thanks to everyone who listened and participated. The show is now available for download or stream at http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/83144
Tinys Mom even called in toward the end of the show. Thanks Peg!
Thanks Dan - I had no idea you'd spoken of Tiny earlier on the show because I was trying to register to get in and then get the software downloaded, etc.

I've sent Dan some more ideas for the show too....I'm going to try and listen to the earlier episodes later this week....

Peg

P.S. Thanks everyone for the comments on my voice...I hate it..but its what I have to work with.

Latest posts

Back