New Free roam bun is ONLY owning Cat Box

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juliew19673

Reaction score
Bax has now 24/7 free roam time and its been great! Barring when I come home he positions himself infront of the kitties box - so they have to "battle" him to get to it. Assuming he doesn't do this when I'm not here - but what if :(.. Not acceptable for the family.

How do I allow him 24/7 roam, and then make him understand that he can't be "in-charge" of the cat box?

juliew19673 wrote:
Bax has now 24/7 free roam time and its been great! Barring when I come home he positions himself infront of the kitties box - so they have to "battle" him to get to it. Assuming he doesn't do this when I'm not here - but what if :(.. Not acceptable for the family.

How do I allow him 24/7 roam, and then make him understand that he can't be "in-charge" of the cat box?
a short fenceis a goodsuggestion,,as the kitties grow,,they will simply jump over him,,.hopefully there will not be a confrontation at the box,,the rabbit will lose,..sincerely james waller,,something to watch out for

Our little lionhead girl would do this...
we moved our catbox downstairs...and the little devil learned to go down the basement stairs and would still sit in the box!

We have 5 cats and they were all terrified of her...I would know something was wrong when I would hear the cats crying and all milling around with their legs crossed! LOL :biggrin2:

She wouldn't even use the box...she would just sit at the doorway and not let them in!

We blocked her off with NIC's...the cats could jump them but not Peppers. Eventually we had to move her to her own playroom...because two of our cats were getting too old to jump rabbit fences! We never did find a satisfactory way to keep her out!

Danielle

Latest posts

Back