New Episode of The Rabbit Show This Sunday!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
Yes folks there will be a new episode of The Rabbit Show on Talkshoe.com this Sunday June 15th. My special guest will be Ali Perrotti, aka our own RO moderator Jadeicing. The main topic will be "Living with, and caring for a head-tilt rabbit." Be sure to listen and call in with any questions after the interview. The show starts at 9PM Eastern time. The web site is http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/83144

You must register for a free Talkshoe id number as no non-members will be allowed in the chat room or to call in. When you register I suggest you use your RO nickname. To register just go to http://www.talkshoe.com
and click the white "sign up" icon on the top left side of the page. Hope to see you all there Sunday night.

Dan

Oh, Ali. I just think this is wonderful!:) Do you think that this will help you just a tiny bit with Sam? Somehow, I do! I think that you doing this will help you with your emotions with losing Sam;):?. I love ya girl! You know that.:hug:

I can't wait to hear you on the show, Ali! Kudos! Great choice of guest, Dan! I know you wanted her on before and (she fell asleep!!:waiting:) Take a nap prior, haha!

No, can't wait to hear Ali on your show!

Everyone, make sure you join before the show on Sunday! I would love you all to be there!:bunnydance:

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Oh, Ali. I just think this is wonderful!:) Do you think that this will help you just a tiny bit with Sam? Somehow, I do! I think that you doing this will help you with your emotions with losing Sam;):?. I love ya girl! You know that.:hug:
I think it will. I did all I could for her and continue to help rabbits like her. I want to put it out there that there is hope for rabbits like Ringo.
I can't wait to hear you on the show, Ali! Kudos! Great choice of guest, Dan! I know you wanted her on before and (she fell asleep!!:waiting:) Take a nap prior, haha!
I will take a nap or atleast try.
No, can't wait to hear Ali on your show!

Everyone, make sure you join before the show on Sunday! I would love you all to be there!:bunnydance:

We will also be celebrating my Danté's birthday. He turns 3 today! This is an 8 weeks old photo from the archives.
IM000738.jpg

JadeIcing wrote:
Oh man I am going....:panic:

Best smiley EVERRR!! Bumping this one last time. Sorry about not including it on the RO Today thread, Alicia! I didn't even know about this, but thank you for posting it. I'll be calling in, even though I've never had any experience with head tilt before, but I can't imagine it won't be helpful eventually, with volunteering at a rescue.

Tracy

Latest posts

Back