New Dutchie babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaze_Amita

Reaction score
I've finally gotten a litter out of my dutchies now that I've gotten them going again. I tossed up and held several breeds to get a feeling of what I wanted, and dutches and New Zealand are what felt like.

Anyway!

THese are out of my homebred blue doe Kylie and my black(blue, steel and gray carrier) Gerhart buck.

PC260005.jpg

And these are out of a homebredgray doe and the saem black buck, I think there some steels and some grays

PC260004.jpg

So excited, there's several in there that have decent markings- a few obvious DQ's but they should make good broodstock.

Not bad markings on them. Very cute babies I'm jealous of how you can tell if they are show quality or not right when their born

yes, I do adore my little 'uns. THey've opened their eyes now and I've been through them and there's 1 in each box that I plan to grow out, while there's only 1 DQ in each box as well, it'll be tough selling these little ones as they are all very nice little ones!

I should have some updated pictures in a couple days I know they've got fur and all but I still don't like taking them out for prolong time when it's this cold, but they're all 5 steels in the gray doe's litter and 7 blacks in my blue doe's litter! new pictures to come!!

not recently! *Blushes* I haven't uploaded to photobucket. I've lost half of them, I have 2 steels left and 4 blacks, I had a rat get in shortly after I posted and I lost quite a few, and the gray momma squished one of her steels after that.

Well the most recent images I have from a week ago are here:

P1120027.jpg

None of them are showable that are left. The rats got the best one. THere's no more rats!

P1120032.jpg

And the last two(and only two DQ babies) but they have solid little bodies and nice color so broodstock or pet market!

Aaaaahhhhhhhh! SNUGGLESNUGGLESNUGGLE LOVE THEM!!!!!

If I ever get into a bigger breed, it will be the Dutchies for SURE. Absolutely adore them.

So sorry for your loss. :( It's always the best ones that go, whyyyyyyyyyyyy?! We lost two Nethies from the cold over the weekend. *sob*

Latest posts

Back