*NEW* Daphnee photos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gabby, I am so glad that yours and Daphnee'spatienceproved to bewell worth it. To bring arabbit back to health after being in a state of complete neglect is sohonorable of you. The time and effort you have had to put into Daphneewill be repaid a hundredfold I am sure. She looks just beautiful now.

Fergi's mom

Ty-bee wrote:
AwwGabby she's looking more beautiful everyday! Glad to see she's enjoyingher new freedom!
thank you, she just has discovered her freedom i think, holy terror to come maybe lol

Carolynwrote:
Boy, she looks great!

thank you, when i look over her pictures i can see a difference, beingso close to it, i know she's changed but it's hard for me to tell howmuch till i compare.

Bo B Bunnywrote:
She isBEAUTIFUL! It's amazing to see the beautiful girl that wasmalnurished and needed medical attention...... now. She's gota wonderful attitude that is very obvious!
I am so happy you have her and love her, Gabby. Thank you somuch for sharing her with us as well! She's a good reminderof what happens when people don't have pets that either don't know whatto do or don't really care.
thank you she'sgot loose skin so it hides some things, noiw that she is off cage restshe can build up the muscle she lost.

Stephaniewrote:
Omg, she lookswonderful!! I cannot believe how far she's come since she's been inyour hands. Seriously, she was in such rough shape. Even the look inher eyes have changed - for the better of course.
Her fur is growing in nicely, plus she looks so lush and her coat looks so healthy now. :)

thank you, I think for me the eyes are a huge difference, they were sodull and listless before, also very fearful, and now theyshow courisity, and mischief...it will be nice tosee how her coat grows back in after her next molt..

babybunnywrigleywrote:
She looks great!! ;)
thank you:D

*nepo*wrote:
She's recovering so well!:)
thank you:D

Fergiwrote:
Gabby, I am soglad that yours and Daphnee's patienceproved tobewell worth it. To bring a rabbit back to health after beingin a state of complete neglect is so honorable of you. The time andeffort you have had to put into Daphnee will be repaid a hundredfold Iam sure. She looks just beautiful now.
Hubby certainly was thinking me crazy after he heard her condition theday i went to get her... But he didn't agrue or tell me what i shouldor should not do. he did think me nuts. I've brough home buns withailments before, but generally just 1 ailment at a time. Daphnee wasfull of them..She still has a ways to go, but I am quite pleased withher progress.

Wow she's looking so good now compared to such ashort time ago. It really struck me when you said how much her eyes hadchanged from listless to curious, that must be such a rewardingheartwarming feeling for you after all you've been through with her.

And Promise truly sounds like a dog in a million :dude:.

Kate

Gabby wrote:
awww,she is one in a million i do think, she's my baby girl, 11 yrs old now,but she's always had that quality to her with the buns...I never wanther to go, but man do i sure hope I can find another just like her whenshe does have to leave us, hopefully not for many moreyears.... she also loves cats, cats generally are teeeifiedof her, But one my friends used to have a cat who would curl up andsleep withher, they were adorable together....
Well my dog lived 'til she was 16, so she could last a few yearsyet! :) She's such a beauty! Anymorepictures? *hint hint* LOL ;)

Ang xx

Gabby, she looks so good!

You have done a marvellous thing by getting her on to the road of recovery and a happy life.

I can't believe it's the same bunny :)

Delphinum wrote:
Gabby wrote:
awww, she is onein a million i do think, she's my baby girl, 11 yrs old now, but she'salways had that quality to her with the buns...I never want her to go,but man do i sure hope I can find another just like her whenshe does have to leave us, hopefully not for many moreyears.... she also loves cats, cats generally are teeeifiedof her, But one my friends used to have a cat who would curl up andsleep withher, they were adorable together....
Well my dog lived 'til she was 16, so she could last a few yearsyet! :) She's such a beauty! Anymorepictures? *hint hint* LOL ;)

Ang xx
THe majority of my dogs have lived to be 14-16 years old, we had 1, 17yr old, and they have all been 40lbs or larger. larger dogs don'talways live as long... But my biggest concern with her, is she has hadsome anemia problems lately of which we have found no cause, and we rantests up the yingyang.. some meds and dietary supplments and *knock onwood* she is a low normal, but not knowing what caused it, we have noidea if it will come back.

I love sharing pictures, but I'm always afraid to "over picturepeople"... I am a picture nut LOLhubby is upset I hardly let him touchthe camera LOL He is even more mad I wouldn't show him how to downloadpics into the PC, but I can just see him screwing it up, he likes tomess with settings and stuff.. or deleting a picture by accident...So Ilet him have his own picture file, h's only really interested inemailing pics of his doggy anyways ;)so think I can clone mydoggy??? LOL she always get conments in person that she looks youngerthan she is, so hey maybe she'll make it to 20;), I can be wishfulthinking can't i?

Rowan wrote:
Wowshe's looking so good now compared to such a short time ago. It reallystruck me when you said how much her eyes had changed from listless tocurious, that must be such a rewarding heartwarming feeling for youafter all you've been through with her.

And Promise truly sounds like a dog in a million :dude:.

Kate
aww, yeah to see a change for the better, is very uplifting.. Ilike to be prepared for any outcome, but when it is positive, it doesmake the spirit soar..And to think i've only known her not even 4 weeksyet, close though...

ariel wrote:

Gabby, she looks so good!

You have done a marvellous thing by getting her on to the road of recovery and a happy life.

I can't believe it's the same bunny :)
thank you, lets hope itcontinues to go as well. she still has more antibiotics to take sohopefully we will be in the clear after that... but with theextensiveness of her abcess it is possible they did miss some.. i havemy paws crossed though....depending on the cause of bad teeth, it couldhave been her crapy diet and lack of things to chew... her teeth lookbeautiful after being tended, otherwise she'll just be a reg dentistrybun, thats ok to, i'm willing to do that for her, we are traveling theroad together ...

Pat yourself on the back Gabby! Daphnee is absolutely beautiful!! Her recovery is amazing.

Hello?! How many pictures have I posted?! :D

Definately more pictures of all your buns... which may take up a whole board LOL... and of your doggies! :D

Ang xx

Lissa wrote:
Patyourself on the back Gabby! Daphnee is absolutelybeautiful!! Her recovery is amazing.
ThanksLOL i was searching for pats on the back smilies and i found tons ofback stabber ones LOL suchas Doesanyone have a smiley patting themselves on the back???? LOL

Ohh! How wonderful her fur and herself looks!! ROFL. I love teh bunny butt picture.:D:):D:)

Delphinum wrote:
Hello?! How many pictures have I posted?! :D

Definately more pictures of all your buns... which may take up a whole board LOL... and of your doggies! :D

Ang xx
umyeah.. i could take up a wHOLE ENTIRE board of pics:p, in the meanwhile i'm gonna try and update my pics online....:shock:um I could giveeach bun their own page, if I have the web space to do it:p

dr_peter_kraz wrote:
I so happy for her she looks great. I said thiswhen you first made a post about her story "your a greatmom"
thank you, it means alot to hear it from people..alot ofpeople tend to just says, you have rabbits, your nuts,, or you haverabbits? rabbits are boring,,, on and on.....And as Carolyns postsaid,, it only take 1 bun for a person to be known as a"rabbit lady"....and 2 rabbits to be known as the crazyrabbit lady:p

Latest posts

Back