*NEW* Daphnee photos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
And here is one of the things some ofyou have been waiting for, I will post several of her newphotos here.

Here is daphnee, surgery side of her face twards the cam, so how nicely her fur is growing in?

and you can see us getting ready for our move, notice the boxes behind her:p

Oh, Look at that happy girl! Her face lookswonderful, Gabby. The fur is really growing in well. She is starting tolook like 'herself' if that makes sense. I mean, in that picture withPromise, she looks so relaxed and curious. It's a joy to see her doingso well. How is she coping with her hip?- /jan

OMG! She looks wonderfulGabby! You and the vet have performed a miracle with thatgirl! I'm so glad to see her happy and well.

How is her leg btw? Still keeping in the joint?

Ang xx

LuvaBun wrote:
Oh,Look at that happy girl! Her face looks wonderful, Gabby. The fur isreally growing in well. She is starting to look like 'herself' if thatmakes sense. I mean, in that picture with Promise, she looks so relaxedand curious. It's a joy to see her doing so well. How is she copingwith her hip? -/jan
Yes that makes sence ;)herhip has stayed, she is now off cage rest, but i've been telling her aslong as I have had her "nope can't run around, nope stay still, nopecan't get out of the cage" that when i let her out the last 2 days sheeither hid in her pet taxi, or sat there waiting for me to pop her backin the cage....Today was the first day she's like, hey ok, you AREletting me run around.. although everytime I moved she darted back intothe pet taxi... I'm sure she was thinking i was going to put her backin the cage lol....(i moved her from location to location,using the pet taxi, so i didn't have to pick her up and risk upsettingher hip) in the pic looking at promise, the hipfacing the camera is the one that was dislocated, you can kinda see theatrophy in it, so she does have muccle to build bac in it, but so farso good:D

Delphinum wrote:
OMG! She looks wonderful Gabby! You andthe vet have performed a miracle with that girl! I'm so gladto see her happy and well.

How is her leg btw? Still keeping in the joint?

Ang xx
thank you :)doing good, hip is looking great.... Andshe is becoming a NOSEY rabbit LOL.. Good signs as before she onlywanted to huddle..

Aw that's great! She looks right at home now!

I wish Rolo acted like Promise around our buns! Instead hethinks Henry wants to play with him and the kits are scary!He runs away when they dart around! LOL

Ang xx

Delphinum wrote:
Aw that's great! She looks right at home now!

I wish Rolo acted like Promise around our buns! Instead hethinks Henry wants to play with him and the kits are scary!He runs away when they dart around! LOL

Ang xx
awww, she is one in a million i do think, she's my baby girl,11 yrs old now, but she's always had that quality to her with thebuns...I never want her to go, but man do i sure hope I can findanother just like her when she does have to leave us,hopefully not for many more years.... she also loves cats,cats generally are teeeified of her, But one my friends used to have acat who would curl up and sleep withher, they were adorable together....

She is BEAUTIFUL! It's amazing to seethe beautiful girl that was malnurished and needed medicalattention...... now. She's got a wonderful attitude that isvery obvious!

I am so happy you have her and love her, Gabby. Thank you somuch for sharing her with us as well! She's a good reminderof what happens when people don't have pets that either don't know whatto do or don't really care.

Omg, she looks wonderful!! I cannot believe howfar she's come since she's been in your hands. Seriously, she was insuch rough shape. Even the look in her eyes have changed - for thebetter of course.

Her fur is growing in nicely, plus she looks so lush and her coat looks so healthy now. :)

Latest posts

Back