New Chi Puppy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myLoki

Reaction score
We've had our darling Bailey for three weeks and boy has she flipped our lives around. My dog lost his potty skills because of her. He HATED her. lol. They get along really well now. He's back to going potty outside and she is so much a part of our lives we can't imagine not having her around. She is my dog's daughter from his only accidental litter. He was neutered three weeks ago so it never happens again. She is the runt of the litter and is missing her left hind leg. She was born that way so we don't know what caused it.

We had a huge scare yesterday because she got bitten by something at the park and had an allergic reaction to it. Her face got all swollen and she couldn't open her eyes. Since it was Sunday we couldn't find a vet open but she was breathing alright. I put cold compresses on her head and eyes and the swelling went down substantially. By this morning she was completely back to normal. She has an appointment later this week so the vet can prescribe an epi-pen or something because I don't want her to go into shock next time.

Without further ado...

The face of determination.
2008_0722misc20080059.jpg

What did I do in a past life to deserve this?!
2008_0722misc20080108.jpg

Here is her lucky leg.
2008_0722misc20080139.jpg

His spitting image.
2008_0722misc20080171.jpg

Happy DAD! My Whisky.:biggrin2:
2008_0722misc20080189.jpg

For some reason we've been naming our dogs after alcohols.

Captain Jager----known to all as CJ
Whisky
and now Bailey (as in the irish liqueur)

Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

t.

Aww, daddy and his little girl are so cute! It's no wonder that you can't imagine life without her in it.

Enjoy them both and keep posting pictures!

Cute!

As for the leg, are you sure as soon as she came out, it was missing? It's possible the bitch could have "cleaned" it off... She looks like she gets around just fine, even without the leg!

She's cute!

Latest posts

Back