New Cages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
JadeIcing wrote:
Ok so these are new cages... The first cage is Cheerio(will be adding a ledge in a bit) on the bottom, than Pablo, than Teresa. The other is Elvis (ditto to the ledge) than Apple.

100_4336.jpg

100_4337.jpg

100_4338.jpg

100_4339.jpg

100_4342.jpg

100_4343.jpg

100_4345.jpg

mouse_chalk wrote:
Aww WOW! What a lot of cages! I love them! looks like they have loads of room...

I'm glad my connectors came in handy :cool:
JadeIcing wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:

She sent me a TON of connectors!
irishbunny wrote:
Uh! Your cages are so cool, I wish I could get my hands on NIC grids.
mouse_chalk wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:

She sent me a TON of connectors!
bevdel.gif

delivery.gif

:)
Sabine wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
Uh! Your cages are so cool, I wish I could get my hands on NIC grids.
I tried for them again in B&Q but they had never heard of them. We could order them online but the postage is more than the value
mouse_chalk wrote:
sabine when the forum comes back i'll try and find you the barcode number... if you put that in the website it will bring them up but you can't find them otherwise... or give it to staff and they can look it up!
irishbunny wrote:
Ya I went up to the Limerick B&Q and they didn't have a clue either.
Sabine wrote:
Oh thanks, I'll try that. I am also going to be in England next week and I may have a look in some DIY stores (and pet stores of course) David keeps muttering about too much luggage.....:whatever
JadeIcing wrote:
Sabine wrote:
Oh thanks, I'll try that. I am also going to be in England next week and I may have a look in some DIY stores (and pet stores of course) David keeps muttering about too much luggage.....:whatever
What do men know?
mouse_chalk wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Sabine wrote:
What do men know?
LOL! Use his! That's what I do! :cool:
Sabine wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Sabine wrote:
What do men know?
Oh don't worry I have my ways and means and i make himcarry them too;)
mouse_chalk wrote:
Sabine wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Sabine wrote:
What do men know?
Lol! My way is I always get the biggest case, and I always wheel the littlest :cool:

JadeIcing wrote:
Sabine wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Sabine wrote:
What do men know?
That statement makes me proud to be a woman!
BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Ooh very nice!
I like the triple one. :p
I wish my bunners could be inside so bad. They'd have such cool NIC condos....ugh only another few years before I have my own place!! haha!
Emily

Happi Bun wrote:
Awesome! They are bunny condo's, hehe. Very nice! :)
soooska wrote:
Where do they open so they can get out?:?

susan;)
JadeIcing wrote:
I will take a pic to show that soon.
luvthempigs wrote:
soooska wrote:
Where do they open so they can get out?:?

susan;)

That was exactly what I was thinking....The cage looks great but I can't figure out how you open each section.

Can you opena section and take a picture of it?

Thanks!

So you attach each grid so that it can be flipped up to open for access to all parts of the cage?

Good idea!

Ever have any problems with anyone trying to escape?

is this what you were doing while i was bugging you with text messages lol

should have told me to bug off,lol. They look great

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
is this what you were doing while i was bugging you with text messages lol

should have told me to bug off,lol. They look great

Nah had fun "talking" to you. :biggrin2:

Dallas was being a dork during that.

Wow, I can't wait till we can get somewhere that has the pannels. I want one of these for Mousse and Becca so bad! They look amazing!

*dies* I see the chiller channel and...a POMERANIAN! Why must you torment me? :grumpy:

bunnybunbunb wrote:
Wow, I can't wait till we can get somewhere that has the pannels. I want one of these for Mousse and Becca so bad! They look amazing!

*dies* I see the chiller channel and...a POMERANIAN! Why must you torment me? :grumpy:
Cause I can with out trying. :coolness:

I could not find the right ones(to big of spaces) and with shipping.... We where due to go to the city where Target is both last month then this month but we have yet to go. I looked on c&c but apparently they are loads cheaper at target? I can get the ties for like $1 for 100 so all I need is the grids. I just want a nice two level 2 x 3 grid cage for them :(

Latest posts

Back