New Cage Decor!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky_2017

Reaction score
I was feeling creative and bored so I decided to spruce up my rabbit’s cage! I have made his bed so that he has privacy in there, it almost seems like a burrow. I also went outside and collected a box full of grass and he’s munching it down! I have arranged everything so its convenient and tidy. Do you have any suggestions of DIY toys or decor? Send pics of your bun’s cage! Why not have a go at doing it up? Maybe even add a springtime theme!

Attachments

• IMG_1523727556.746858.jpg
    IMG_1523727556.746858.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 18
The burrow looks fun! Are you still keeping the x-pen set up around the cage so he has permanent access to that space? (It looks like the cage is all closed up in the photo.)

He runs around my room all day, it’s pretty spacious so he has room to binky and run. Only at night do I keep him in his cage. I’ve started to let him run around in my back garden with his harness on and he loves it! Do you have any advice for bonding rabbits and dogs?

Thankyou Blue Eyes. I have a Lab pup and he’s only 7 months and already 30kg! We have introduced them to each other a lot and my rabbit isn’t bothered, he just turns his back on him and ignores my pup. My dog tends to use his front paws and thwacks Lucky with them. He nuzzles and licks Lucky and is not at all aggressive, but I think I better start a fresh when he’s about 1.

Yes. The most important part is to be sure that you are the one dictating any interaction. You are the one teaching the dog what is and isn't acceptable. So if he tries to use his paws, he's immediately stopped. (both of my dogs are half lab)

Latest posts

Back