new bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jujub793

Reaction score
i am sooo excited! This weekend i will be bringing a new baby home. I can hardly stand it! I have been reading about everyone else's bunnies and looking at their pictures and feeling a little left out because my precious little bun bun Lily had just passed away just when i found this forum. So now i am excited to be able to share My new baby with fellow bunny slaves lol. I will post pics as soon as i can. The babies are finally ready to be away from their "furry" mothers. :yahoo:

i have TWO new buns!!!!! one came to me unexpectedly and the the one i was referring to earlier. I have Willow, who is a blue rex and Walter (a.k.a. Wally) who is some type of dwarf lop. I am dying to post pictures but i am not too savvy on figuring this whole thing out, my picture are too big.... :mad:
I just recently had Wally neutered so they could be together. But we still have a couple of weeks to go before i can let them be together. They are sooo sweet, their cages are side by side and they really want to be together, always sitting next to each others cages during "free" time. I
hope they will become a bonded couple. That will be my next challenge. I have never had two bunnies at the same time.

i will spend this weekend trying to figure out how to post picture because the cuteness factor on this forum is sure to skyrocket! lol Plus i am hoping somebody can tell me what type of rabbit Walter is. :adorable:

xmas2010.jpg

Latest posts

Back