NEW BUNNY!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Thrianta are rare, but I haven't seen any bunnies with that vibrant a red/orange color before other than Thriantas. It may be a color for nethies, and I to think he looks like the older one. Thrianta are rare but it's possible they're one of those breeds that has gained a hold in Japan because they're so beautiful, and a good size for pets.

He wasnt cheap either. I might know the breed but i cant read japanese. They had a lot of them there.

I wonder though if the colour is somewhat altered by the camera's red filter. It looks somewhat different in the picture where all four are together.
If there were more in the shop why not go back with a Japanese speaker and ask.
It's an adorable bunny whatever the breed is.

That is the color he is on top. It gets lighter towards his belly where it is almost white. I think it is clear in one pic.

I definatly think it's a thrianta. The color looks like this thrianta's color
P1000111.jpg

And your baby bun looks like these baby thriantas

Goats20and20Rabbits20126.jpg

I dont know, his ears look different. A little shorter, or it could be the angle. Ill have more pics of him tomorrow when i get my camera back.

Yeah, I haven't seen a red that rich in any other breed than the thrianta, but the ears do look like netherland dwarf.

The store where we got them has about 10 of them now. 5 of the large one and 5 of the small one that we just got. They also had albino nethies

He looks so much like my Poppy!!! His colouring is almost the same, how it fades a bit around his middle section and gets lighter towards his underside!!! They could be brothers - LOL! Will try and post a good recent pic of Poppy for you.... I don't know what he is either.

If he is Thrianta, Is there anything else I should look for beside the color. Like weight, personnality, etc..?

Latest posts

Back