New Bunny! SQUEEEEEEE!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeanluc_pippen_merry

Reaction score
I r getting a new little girl! She's so cute! But my fiancee is worried im going to turn into a crazy rabbit lady, whatever that is! Here's a pic of her, she's only 4 weeks atm but i go to visit her on Saturday! ^.^

I like to name my bunnies after characters whether they be real or fictional, anyone got any ideas? There is a buck that's available too but she thinks he will turn out to be a long haired mini lop rather than a cashmere, but if in a few weeks time he turns out to be a cashmere then she may suggest i take him instead, so male and female name suggestions would be awesome!

Rewlitter014.jpg
Rewlitter015.jpg

I thought of a couple to continue my LotR theme. (doesn't have to be from LotR though) =)

If Doe - Eowyn Lady of Rohan
If Buck - Gandalf the White or Eomer 3rd Marshal of the Riddermark (long i know lol)

oh she is just so sweet!!! Quite the titles, but am sure you will come up with a nickname. Our last rabbit was Nicholas 1 of Sunnybrook Farms. At least that is what was on his adoption papers. Names are fun.

jeanluc_pippen_merry wrote:
I thought of a couple to continue my LotR theme. (doesn't have to be from LotR though) =)

If Doe - Eowyn Lady of Rohan
If Buck - Gandalf the White or Eomer 3rd Marshal of the Riddermark (long i know lol)
Eowyn she is my fave.

plasticbunny wrote:
I really like Jadzia, as in Jadzia Dax, DS9
Oh yeah! Pippin was supposed to be named Jadzia Dax, but then i found testicles so had to change his name rofl! Jadzia might be the one, still got plenty of time to decide though. ^.^

OMG He is soooo cute!! :) I love teeny buns, I haven't been around one in ages. How old is he? Is that a crusty nose I see? Or is that just the lighting? :balloons::bunnydance::adorable::carrot:carrot

Thanks for the suggestions guys! Keep em coming! ^.^

She does look grumpy lol. xD

Emily, i was wondering the same thing but i thought it was just the colouring, but i really don't know. I will find out tomorrow though, i go to visit her, can't wait!

Waiting 4 more weeks till i can bring her home feels like 4 more months! >.

Actually she's 5 weeksnow! So 3 more weeks to go, can't wait!

I thought of another name.

Persephone -Greek goddess of Spring who also became Queen of the underworld. The underworld was the realm of the spirits of people who had passed on. It wasn't a hellish place as Hollywood would have you believe. Just the last journey you make.

She was beautiful and Hades had been watching her, admiring her and finally decided he had to have her and so abducted her and made her Queen of the Underworld. Her mother tried desperately to rescue her but to no avail. So she did the next best thing she could, ask Hades to at least let her spend part of her life on earth, something like every spring i believe. Persephone was henceforth referred to as the light between the 2 realms.

Name update! Names i like so far are...

Jadzia Dax
Deanna Troi
Eowyn
Pandora
Andromeda
Nirvana
Hermione

If you think of anything else, let me know! ^.^

Latest posts

Back