new bunny/rabbit updates

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerchick

Reaction score
This is our new bunny, we've decided to name Peggy :)

003-79.jpg

011-55.jpg

014-55.jpg

a few weeks ago i took my flemish giant in to be spayed, not totally sure it was the right thing to do. she was bonded with 2 other rabbits and now they will not rebond, and i've had to make a seperate cage for her. she seems lonely. its not that she doesn't want to rebond, its the other female in the group. they had been bonded for months without any problems and only seperated a week.
022-32.jpg

014-54.jpg

004-67.jpg

this is what happened when i tried to rebond the trio.

015-48.jpg

004-66.jpg

my lop Sophie kept trying to bite my flemish, and everytime she did her bonded mate hank would attack sophie. but when its just the two of them they are fine together, it only changes when i try to introduce my flemish.

heres pictures of them before they split up:
003-68.jpg

010-59.jpg

this is my kitten that enjoys sitting in the rabbit cages, and eats the rabbit hay. such a weirdo
010-62.jpg

and a little painting project for the rabbit room i did :D
034-16.jpg

and that is my life with 7 rabbits :D

Peggy is beyond adorable!!!!!! I am coming to Peterborough in August to visit a friend...you better make sure that your doors are locked, otherwise she will be bunnynapped!

Peggy is adorable, beautiful colours. 7 rabbits must be a whole lot of trouble!! Hope you can figure something out with your flemish.

I love her name....I'm so glad now that I can tell others that I share my name with a beautiful rabbit! :D

Latest posts

Back