New bunny owner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrafre

Reaction score
Just adopted these two from the shelter today they are mom and son. Can anyone think of a name for them I can't come up with any good ones.

20140529_211130.jpg

Two of my rabbits are named for the color of their fur, Smokey and Pepper. My third is named Fred because my daughter named him after a character from Harry Potter. For black rabbits, some of the names I've heard that I like are Soot, Salem, Coal (Cole), Pitch, and Midnight (my childhood friend had a cat named Night-Night). Do you have any favorite characters from books, movies, or TV shows? I made a list of names once that included Winston and CeCe and then realized they were characters on one of my favorite shows, New Girl. You could pick a name that describes their personality or behaviors. The only example I can think of for that right now is Digger, but maybe if you watch them for a while, something will come to you.

Pepsi and Coke!

We named a lot of our pets after drinks - Tango, Pepsi and Guinness (black bottom, white head).

Then I went for some silly ones - Lollosaurus Rex, Rofl Bot

The current one is Lati - short for Lasertronic Techno Funk. My partner's choice, I had to shorten it :rollseyes

When it comes to names, it can be anything!

Last edited:
i'm so bad at names. all i could think of was Mumma-Bun and Baby-Bun.

My bunny was called Mr Bunny from when i was sent a picture of him at 3 weeks until only a couple days of me owning him. Then i made a big effort and gave him a proper name. but man it was hard to pick something unique and something i wouldn't forget. lucky he was born on a significant day so that made it easier to theme the name. p.s. his name is BOOMER.

Sable and Bugsy are pretty cute. :)

I kept accidentally calling Clemmie Willow for the first few days when I had her. I'd never considered it as a name, but she kind of struck me as a Willow, funnily enough. :p

When I first got snowball, she was named cotton tail. I just for some reason kept calling her snowball, so I just decided to name her that. Her pedigree still falls her cotton tail, though.

Latest posts

Back