New bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lenatomm

Reaction score
Hello everyone
few days ago I finally got another bunnies after my baby bunny pepi died last year. Haven't been ready for a replacement until now when I heard of two little bunnies who were just going to be thrown out as the owner didn't want them anymore. They are gorgeous little lion heads, a boy around 8 months and a girl around 3 months. But my big problem is I am completely blank on names for them !!! So I was wondering if you would maybe have some ideas for me :)
They are both very social and funny little bunnies, he is a big guy or acts like one, always showing off but loves cuddles :) she is very active and she never "walks" she is always running or popcorning around everywhere :)

20140326_182556.jpg

20140320_185214.jpg

How about Pepper & Cinnamon? If the male is Pepper, you could call him Sgt. Pepper from the Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album! Pepper & Cinnamon are good female names. Just my first thoughts for names & thought spice names would be good with those two! Congratulations on your two new buns & welcome to RO!

They are so cute! I would have taken them too. Is the boy the black and gray one? If it is, he looks like Mr. Whiskers to me. The other looks to have harlequin coloring so I like the name Quinn for that one.

Oops. Then I got it backwards. How about Mrs. Whiskers? Just kidding! Quinn could still be a boy name though.

Last edited:
I really like the name Quinn ... is that a boys name too ?? also the name pepper, love that one too :)
My little sister thought of the name Elsa for the girl , like the princess in frozen ... I think that suits her well :)
but we are still a bit stuck on the boy

but I need to tell you all a secret !! I think I have the bunny flue haha
Today at the vet clinic I work at a women came with a little beautiful bunny who she was going to get put down for no reason ... just she hasn't time for her .... and do you think I could have let that happen haha NO of course not, she agreed for me to have her so I have three little cuties now :) She is very scared so I haven't been able to take a pic of her yet, but I think she is a lion head mix as she has a fluffy head :) She is called Hanna and she is only around 6 month old.
Is it possible to get a shot for this bunny flue haha !?

I really like the name Quinn ... is that a boys name too ?? also the name pepper, love that one too :)
My little sister thought of the name Elsa for the girl , like the princess in frozen ... I think that suits her well :)
but we are still a bit stuck on the boy

but I need to tell you all a secret !! I think I have the bunny flue haha
Today at the vet clinic I work at a women came with a little beautiful bunny who she was going to get put down for no reason ... just she hasn't time for her .... and do you think I could have let that happen haha NO of course not, she agreed for me to have her so I have three little cuties now :) She is very scared so I haven't been able to take a pic of her yet, but I think she is a lion head mix as she has a fluffy head :) She is called Hanna and she is only around 6 month old.
Is it possible to get a shot for this bunny flue haha !?

Yes, Quinn is a boy's or girl's name. One of my rabbits is named Pepper (the one in my avatar picture).
I have the bunny flu too. I am going to a rabbit show tomorrow and I am afraid I won't be able to resist if I see any cute rabbits for sale, but I already have 3 and truly think that is enough for me! Their cuteness is so hard to resist.

This is little Hanna, her previous owner say she is a pure breed lion head but she has been very stressed last few week that she has been ripping hear head off. Poor little girl, I think she is getting much better today. She allowed me to pet her tonight so I think she will do good with little work :)
but what do you think , is she a pure lion head ?
I am not so smart in this what breed is what haha , not that it matter if she is pure or not she is just as beautiful :)

20140329_230552.jpg

20140329_230654.jpg

20140329_230900.jpg

Latest posts

Back