New bunnies!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4kr

Reaction score
Whew! What a blast we had. Met so many sweet breeders and everyone was so helpful. My sister and I ended up being 'runners' to get the rabbits out of their coops and on the show table. There were so many nice DHs there, I was able to feel what good type should feel like...I was in awe, seriously!:biggrin:

We came home with a super nice jr. buck, only big fault is his eyebands are a little ragged but his type is amazing. His dad won the SR buck class (29 rabbits in the class) and his littermate won the JR buck class (16 in the class). One of them won BOB or BOS, not sure as we didn't stay to find out. Anyway I am more than pleased with this little guy and will be our new herd sire for sure. Picked up two nice young sr. does with thin eyebands, so that will help with our buck, Jake's eyeband issue. So all in all, we've got a great start now! So excited!

Meet our new buns:
:bunnyheart

1246650602_aBne8-M.jpg

1246652745_GpfYy-L.jpg

1246655094_xooat-M.jpg

Thanks...Jake did not want to sit on my posterboard, so the couch was the next best thing...lol oh well!

I know a breeder out my way who had gotten a breeding pair t the Iowa Louisiana show. He's expecting kits. Of course I want one but I want alot. Lol

They are so cute!!! i don't know anything about DH's type but they are so pretty!!

Thanks you guys! We'll be having litters next month for show jr.s this fall.:)
Neat Lindy!! What bloodlines are they out of? What breeder is it? That's exciting!!

The guy I got our choc ND buck which has great lines is geting him back from us because his GI statis has gotten worse and we believe its enviromental. He was my sons birthday presant so hes gonna be very upset when I give him back. Im worried about the buns survival so the breeder said he would take him back and give me another buck. I didnt want to chance geting another one and this happen again so I told him I would like to get a young junior from him instead and I new he bought a pair of DH at the show we were both at and they breed. She is due to kindle soon. Im not sure of the lines but I do know that the female has some legs. Ill get more info soon.

Latest posts

Back