New bun bun mommy !!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cef81

Reaction score
Hi I hope everyone and every bunny is doing well . I am new to having a bunny it started on the day I went to the owners house I seen the little bunny sitting outside in a shed barely heated or cooled in a wire cage . He was wanting to find him a home because he was a present for the grandkids and they didn’t want to take care of him so I said I’d take him his toenails were sooo overgrown I had to trim them soon as I got home . The owner has had him for 5 yrs still intact . I noticed his paws on both sides were dirty and he kinda sniffled so I brought him home trimmed his toenails and made him a vet appointment. He was put on eye drops and injections for pneumonia which I did at home . Another vet trip to another vet diagnosed snuffles 🙁 $800 later my little Cadbury is a fighter we got each other no matter what .It’s going to be a long road but wanted to share our story with everyone and to keep him in bunny prayers 😊 A60E660E-C13C-42D8-85A9-D3160416C8FA.jpegE2C61E78-7A15-40DE-95FD-321106D44F12.jpegCB35B2E1-15F8-4D20-A55E-A0EE7881B341.jpeg

Hes adorable! Hope you guys are doing well. if you need anything don't hesitate to ask

-Linda(Laina) and Nova(bun)

Omg the other night I played on the floor with Cadbury and he did his first rounds of binkys!!! I had videos but it said it couldn’t load them but boy look at my little bun bun catching some air 😍 ! You wouldn’t be able to tell he’s sick .DCF9005C-6C72-409F-91DF-62B605A88DED.png

Latest posts

Back