New borns blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
minilops wrote:
Aren't non-rabbit lovers WEIRD!!!

If you ever dare to suggest chucking their cat/dog/horse on the BBQ they'd look at you so horrified, yet they don't mind offering to eat our bunnies. "It's only a rabbit" is something I hear so often that it drives me nuts. Like taking the baby bun to the vet yesterday, when I asked for a lift down there from my gran she's asking me "why bother? It's just a rabbit!".

I was kind of surprised as the vet reccomended that I didn't de-sex my doe as the operation is too complecated, even though I have her booked in at another clinic already anyway. She was all gaa-gaa over the babies though. I took three down so the sore eyed one didn't get lonely on the way.

He iis looking a bit better today but not very friendly now after all that poking and prodding;

lol i totally agree!

the baby bunny must be very upset as a poke to them must be like a big stab to us! it was very nice of you to take a few friends along! lol:bunnydance:

Here's the cheeky little sore-eyed one, he is so much better now, just got a bit of sticky fur round his eye from the cream but he has stopped scratching at it and it isn't red any more. No more crusty morning eye either. yippeee!!

DSC05261.jpg

DSC05270.jpg

DSC05274.jpg

DSC05273.jpg

DSC05257.jpg

Wow, he's just the cutest. It's a good thing my two didn't have babies, I would have had to keep them all.

Soooska:apollo:

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! "Cuteness overload!"

Those rabbits are the most ADORABLE things I have ever seen!! Are you going to be able to get rid of ANY of them? I know I wouldn't be able to, LOL.

They keep getting cuter day by day! I just looked back on when they were just new borns... Wow. I'ts amazing how something so small andhelpless looking can turn into something so beautiful and amazing. :D They are such dolls!

Hope you find them wonderful homes :). Somebodies going to be very lucky with somebunny ;).

Wow you guys are too nice! Dodge and I are so proud :D:bunnydance:. I was just thinking today about her first litter and wondering how they were all doing so I emailed the famlies to ask. Still waiting on replies.

The solid tort kit with the one floppy ear has been presold to a lovely lady vet not too far away from me. So that will likely be the first kit to leave :(. I feel sad thinking about it even though it's still another month away. I kep thinking to keep just one baby, then maybe just one of each colour, then a girl and boy of each colour, then I can't leave out runty :D ! I wish I had room for them all I only have one rabbit hutch outside and Sooty, my holland lop buck, is living in the spare room. Plus my partner is really not keen on more rabbits :?. I will probably try and keep one baby, most likely the runt as he is special to me after all that worry when he was little.

It IS amazing how big they have gotten. The eat, drink, run, jump, binky, groom and play just like adult rabbits now. I'm gonna miss them when they are gone.

They are all soo sooo cute!! It's been amazing to me to see how they change and grow through your great posts and pics. It has to be hard to stop taking pics of the little balls of fur. Which one is the runt? I had a hard time trying to figure that out.

Must.......resist........the..............urge............to...............bunnynap.............the...............
whole.............lot.................of................them!!!!:whistling

I know!!! SOOO CUTE! hehe.

A family is coming over today to take a look at them, I almost want to tell them to get lost and leave my babies alone :growl:.

Elf Mommy wrote:
THIS

DSC05257.jpg

Has got to be the CUTEST

baby bunny photo I've seen in a

very very long time! :)

EM, you beat me to it! I was going to post exactly the same thing! I might use it on my desktop or as a screensaver or something (much to the chagrin of my entire furry household, I'm sure). :rollseyes:

It's SO sweet! :inlove:

Thanks for a VERY entertaining thread, minilops!!

sas :) and the also cute <ahem> gang of five:bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt:

Latest posts

Back