New borns blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are getting sooooo cute! The little one is doing well, he is stall small but is fatter now and is growing at a steady rate. I am confident that he will be ok now. I was realy worried for a while there though!

Sorry I took so long to update but I had a real busy weekend. A dog also got run over and dragged onto my front lawn so that was really upsetting. I finally found the owners.

Anyway here are the little boogers :bunnydance:

DSC05080.jpg

DSC05079.jpg

DSC05078.jpg

DSC05074.jpg

DSC05070.jpg

DSC05064.jpg

DSC05068.jpg

DSC05060.jpg

Eyes are starting to open today. They have grown even bigger over night as well. They are looking very much like rabbits :D. I will take pictures later on.

They are a delight, that's for sure. It's heart-breaking to rehome them though, even if you know they are going somewhere good.

I grabbed two for a photoshoot, and the hot water bottle they are on is only at skin temp, didn't want anyone to think I was gonna burn the babies :shock:. I saw the brown one groom itself today, it looks so funny as it is really unco-ordinated and kept toppling over sideways.

DSC05103.jpg

DSC05102.jpg

DSC05101.jpg

DSC05100.jpg

DSC05099.jpg

DSC05098.jpg

DSC05097.jpg

DSC05095.jpg

DSC05093.jpg

DSC05091.jpg

DSC05087.jpg

DSC05085.jpg

DSC05083.jpg

DSC05084.jpg

Is it POSSIBLE to have a cuteness overload?! I think it is with these guys!! Oh man, they are so precious! The only thing cuter that I could think of is if you plopped bows on their little heads! hehe! How old are they now?? So cute!

I know!!! Arggghh! And if possible they are actually cuter in reality! My boyfriend keeps kissing their little noses and he is NOT an animal person at all, let alone a rabbit lover. They are 12 days old now :D. I will try the ribbon thing tomorrow *rubbing hands together and giggling evily*, I have blue ribbon but not sure if I have any other colours.

Spring wrote:
Is it POSSIBLE to have a cuteness overload?! I think it is with these guys!! Oh man, they are so precious! The only thing cuter that I could think of is if you plopped bows on their little heads! hehe! How old are they now?? So cute!
I definately think it is possible with these cuties!!! My goodness it's amazing how fast they've become little rabbits. I love the pictures of the noses where you can see the whiskers!!!

awww how cute!

my two bunnies had 2 litters each. its the most thrilling experience that you and your rabbit can go through! we did have a few complecations with ours.

i will make a blog about it then ill link you across to it! its a very long but sweet story!

Hi! Sorry for the long time with no pictures, I had to do the dreaded visit to the in-laws this weekend and we stayed the night as they live quite a way away. My brother (who flats with us) took care of the bunnies while I was gone. They are all doing very well and getting nice and fluffy. They still have that head too big for their body look, but are oh so sweet and cuddly. They are starting to run and binky too. 18 days old now.

Here are some pics I just took. I actualy had made this post already and loaded all the pics up but the computer decided to crash! Nasty old thing. Here goes and I hope it doesn't crash again.

DSC05113.jpg

DSC05114.jpg

DSC05115.jpg

DSC05116.jpg

DSC05117.jpg

DSC05119.jpg

DSC05121.jpg

DSC05122.jpg

DSC05124.jpg

DSC05127.jpg

DSC05128.jpg

DSC05134.jpg

DSC05136.jpg

DSC05138.jpg

DSC05147.jpg

DSC05159.jpg

DSC05155.jpg

DSC05151.jpg

Oh they are just precious! I'd love to have baby bunnies running around in my house :D.

DoI spot the runt in the last picture? I think I do!

:colors:Too cute!

It is fun, but very hard not to get attached to them. It's deja vu here at the mo as we had another litter that look exactly the same earlier this year and I keep suddenly missing the first lot, then feeling sad about these ones having to go when they are older...sniff sniff!

I just had to post a pic of them outside in their hutch. One pic is the runty one next to Dodge :D. And yes spring, you were right that is the little guy in that last pic above. My partner insists that it is as cute as he and so must be named after him, so the little runt is now called Mathew :?. The ice cube tray is in there with water for the babies, anything else is just too big and at least they can't fall in this and drown or get soaked.

DSC05175.jpg

DSC05188.jpg

DSC05187.jpg

DSC05173.jpg

The hutch is pretty long, it's actually two joined end to end to make a long run. It's about 3.4 metres long and about a metre wide and .6 of a metre tall. When the weather is good Dodge spends all day out running on the lawn and the babies come inside with me to get used to human sounds and smells. I know it sounds silly but the solid colour ones seem to band together and they were all hiding in the nest and wouldn't come out when I was taking the pics.

Thanks for the great update with lots of pics!!! They are all sooooo cute!!! I dont know how I wouldn't get attached. That has to be one of the hardest things. I absolutely love the babies! Keep up the great updates!!

Aww.. Mathew is a cute name :D. Silly husband! ;)!

I know if I were to have a litter.. I'd keep them all :D.

Good Idea with the ice cube tray!

gd idea with the ice cube tray i will remember it just incase i have another litter although when we did have litters of kittens running around they learnt to drink from the water bottle!

they are so cute how old are they now?

Aww thanks guys!

They are 3 weeks old now but were 18 days old in those pics. I don't like using the water bottles as a.) they are expensive here and b.) I find that the balls can get stuck in place and make it hard for the rabbits to drink out of. Plus being outdoor rabbits I'd hate for the ball to freeze and hurt any little mouths. And having 7 babies and 1 big mum in a hutch I wanted them all to be able to drink at once, so she has her big dish and they have their little trough :D.

They aren't all that much interested in eating or drinking yet but have been nibbling hay and a few oats in the morning. I wish I could keep them all but then I'd have 9 rabbits, yikes! Only allowed 6 rabbita max where I live anyway, it's a law of the city. I am not letting myself get too close to them as hard as that is.

I will take some more pics in the morning as it is night time here right now.

Latest posts

Back