New babies!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spitfire

Reaction score
Raven, my lionhead buck finally proved himself!!! Lara (my REW doe) is having babies right at this very moment!!!
So far there are 3 kits in there.
I gave him 3 proven does TWICE and Lara once before and this was his very last chance:):):):)

spitfire wrote:
I will! As soon as they stop looking all pink and squirmy;)
PINK? Oh man....and here I thought you had your heart set on chestnuts! :tears2:

Peg

:run:who is now running before Spitfire can catch her and slap her!!!

spitfire wrote:
Bleah....you talk to me of chestnuts:mad:
Ok - to let everyone in on the joke.....we just had a discussion on the lionhead list about chestnuts and whether or not folks seem to like them, etc. While Jane has a very pretty chestnut doe (I think its a doe - right?) she was talking about how much she liked other colors better....

So that was why I was teasing her...

Peg

yahoo!!! yippee! wahoo!
I just counted Lara and Raven's babies! 6 babies ***6*** WAY TO GO LARA AND RAVEN!!!

I checked them out. I'm going to take my first guess now. We have 3 chestnuts, 1 magpie and 2 REW's! Now to wait and see if I'm right!:party0002:goodjob:yes::gun:

Refresh my memory - what is Lara? I wanna know how you can get magpies...I love them....but I need to stick with what I have. And REW...wow - I know you love them.

(REW = Ruby Eyed White for those who don't know).

Now .... go post on the "Who's having babies this week?" thread with PICTURES!!!!

Peg

Hey - I am hassling you - but this is the "official" (ha) thread for babies this week...

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=12131&forum_id=8

But don't worry about it - still yet- taht is where I tend to look for new baby announcements - I'm trying to start a new thread every week so we don't have to go searching through tons of posts to find out about babies...

Peg

Raven, saved by the babes!! :highfive:

(You came this close to losing your 'frolicking with the girls' privileges, buddy!) :bunnydance: :party0002:

And Spitfire, what a gorgeous bunny in your avatar!! :inlove:

sas :)and pipp :bunny24

Hahaha;) Yes, he was on his way out to be someone's pet only!

Thank you about my avatar bun;) She's a lionhead and her name is Hidden Treasure because I kept her hidden from the other breeders until I took this picture.

Latest posts

Back