New babies! (Picture included)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhoffman

Reaction score
null_zpse55a9e6d.jpg

Here they are!! This is only an hour- 2 hours after birth. One or two looked a ad wrinkly so I will keep an eye on them. But other than that. All seem healthy. Can't wait to see what colors we have

They are! My husband doesn't think so. He says they just look like rats right now. But I think that they are cute. I am a little concerned about one if them though. It seems a bit wrinkly. But I am soo happy that this litter made it. This is speckles' litter. He was attacked by a dog not too long ago. So I was praying that they would be alive!! I have decided that I will keep one bunny out of this litter. Hopefully one looks similar to him.

Aw, sorry to hear about Speckles :(

Which baby is the one that looks very wrinkly to you?
I like that one baby that is farthest to the right, the one that looks kind of multicolored :)

It would be the one at the top. That's kinda curved a bit around the others head. That one is the smallest one of the litter. It may not be that it is wrinkly, I just may be too worried.

I see what you mean, it does look a little too wrinkly. Maybe you could try to make sure he gets fed enough, to fatten him up a little :)

I thought that maybe there is a harlequin in there too. Mom is a harlequin an dad was a tri color. Can't wait until they have fur so we can really see colors. I am hoping that once they have fur and we have pics up you guys can help me with colors? I will post what I think they are and you guys can correct me lol

There are so many and they are so tiny....I think they are super cute, can´t wait to see them growing :)

These pics are more clear. It appears that the little one I was concerned about has been fed!! He was nice and plump yay! Although he is quite smaller than his litter mates by 10 grams. While the others are 35 grams he is only about 25.

null_zpse6d29432.jpg

null_zpsc705ff61.jpg

So cute! There are definitely harlies in there! I'm so excited to see the colors as they grow! I hope you have some tris too

I was hoping for a Harlie!! I am so glad that I picked up this hobby! I don't know if I will be able to stop. I will though once people quit buying! I just want to go back out but I don't want to stress momma out. So I guess I will stick to twice a day.

Beautiful!

You might let the smallest baby have an extra meal with mom without his brothers and sisters to jostle him out of the way for awhile. That way, hopefully he'll quickly catch up and be able to fend for himself. :)

Latest posts

Back