new addition to the family :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brimmhere

Reaction score
100_0499.jpg

heres the newest addition to the family! wenamed her malee (meaning flower in thialand language) she isa 2 yr old lilac point siamese. poor girl has beenflipped from family to family . and she is due for babies atany time!!! her belly is huge!!

the history we do know on her:

someone dumped her and a family took herin, they kept her outdoors so of course now she ispreggy. they brought her back indoors and she started to peeoutside of the box. finally took her to the vet and vet saidit may of been from all the other cats they had in the household andonly having one box for them all to use. so instead of addingxtra boxes they gave her to another family. they kept her 5weeks and took her in knowing she was preggy. then posted herup for free as they didnt feel they could afford to care for a preggykitty :( so we went to see her today, rob fell inlove with her and said we had to bring her home. so everyonekeep your fingers crossed that she has healthy kittens and all goeswell with the birth :)

Kim ,

She is absolutely beautiful,what kind of dope tosses away a LilacPoint Siamese ? Its not a very commoncolor for them to come in andtakes lots oftime consumingbreedings toget the lilac color . They are also one of the moreexpensive of the Siamese family . Why they wouldthrow her away is so beyond meits pathetic . Good Luck with the kittens, expect problems , andunfortuantely cross bred kittens . Such asad life this poor girl has had before you got her, At least with you she will have awonderfull life and a Spay .

thanks gypsy!! we are so happyto have her here. she just met the boys and was purring thewhole time. i think she almost knows that this place will bebetter for her. shes been nothing but purrs since coming outof the carrier. we are setting up an area in the closet ofour room as she keeps sneeking in there and i suspect thats where thekittens will be born. dang as big as she is im guessing atleast 8 babies in there if not more. she is justhuge. shes got a few bite /claw wounds not sure which on eachside of her face that is being treated right now but have healed upvery nicely. she thank god, had a vet visit just 5 weeksago. luckly the first ppl who had her had the sense to dothat much for her. will definetly let you know how everythinggoes with her over the next few weeks

WOW! :shock: We found my kittyoutdoors and gave one of her kittens to friends who named her Malee andshe's a siamese too!

I just thought that was really weird. She's so beautiful. :)

good news! we have 5 familieslined up so far for kittens and still getting more emails onthem! so hopefully we will find all good homes before theyare even born LOL

:shock2: What a Beauty!!

Congratulations!

-Carolyn

OMG that poor baby is HUGE!!

She is a beauty .. whoever wasnt smart enough to take that girl in is just a plain dummy!!

eheh the kittens are going to be SO much fun .. they are just superwacko around 6 weeks climbing jumping and leaping on anything they can!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!! :D

100_0509.jpg

malee isnt to thrilled with pictures LOL caught a good snap shot of her laying on the kitchen floor

:inlove:

How exciting! It's been a little over ayear since Scully had her kittens (she was a rescue, too), and I reallymiss that time when the kittens were just babies. Good luck witheverything, I look forward to kitten pictures! :D

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

MALEE HAD HER FIRST KITTEN AT 1025AMTODAY!! ITS 125 NOW AND THE COUNT IS UP TO 6 BABIES, ANDSTILL LOOKS AS IF SHE STILL HAS MORE IN HER BELLY!! WILL GIVEAN OFFICIAL COUNT BY TOMORROW!! SO FAR 5 DARK GRAY OR BLACKAND ONE ODD BALL WHO IS CREAM LOL

HERES A FEW SNAPSHOTS!!
100_0516.jpg

100_0513.jpg
100_0512.jpg

kittens are doing wonderful ,they are 3 weeks old tomorrow and sooo adorable!!! here aresome updated pictures from today!!!

yesicanrollover.jpg

ourfirstattemptsatfreedom.jpg

oknowwhat.jpg

lookatmepose.jpg

kittenshappyinbox.jpg

himom.jpg

aintijustadorable.jpg

100_0653.jpg

100_0652.jpg

100_0651.jpg

100_0650.jpg

100_0648.jpg