new addition , questions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
I just adopted an abandoned stray from my local humane society, I called him/her Dexter, I am just wondering how contagious any kind of diseases Dexter might have be for Gizz, they are in separate areas, I have a bunny gate that I've doubled so they cannot have any physical contact but just how far should they be from each other until i can take dex to the vet? dex might have mites, his/her ears are a little crusty and possibly breathing issues, when Dex runs or gets excited you can hear him breathing, nothing wheezy just louder than usual, it seems he/she was pretty badly neglected before being dumped outside :( but i am glad to have brought home Dexter, safe and sound. I also was wondering how to check and clean scent glands ? thanks

thanks;) he sure is quite the character, he finally let me see his you know what...LOL:p I will be taking him to the vet as soon as i can, he absolutely needs to be neutered ASAP!

Latest posts

Back