Never has my *bunny* ever

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes they have!
Iris' favourite hobby seems to be getting in between the wall and Storm, giving me a few of those magnificent "hug" poses. He is as much to blame for letting it happen, though he's occasionally rested himself on her in return.20220703_184230.jpg20220523_204348.jpg20220518_171511.jpgreceived_686461195924818.jpeg20220220_205222.jpgreceived_1065001307649960.jpeg

Nhmbe kissed me or an object nearby me, for any reason?

Indeed!
Dad once found Musti wandering around our shed door in the morning, looking quite confused and scared, fur covered in burdock burrs.
Apparently, he'd somehow opened his enclosure door and hopped down about a meter's worth of height and then found his way out from a small gap in the wall, waded through a thicket of burdocks and nettles, and lost his way back in.
We were extremely lucky that nothing tried to snatch him away or that he didn't just wander off in whatever time period he was out in the open. Might've been no more than an hour, might've been six or so.
Thinking back on it, he had the strongest 'home' instinct out of every other of my rabbits. He would beeline for the 'home' door if he wanted to go back and rest.
I had a fun time unpicking all those sticky balls under his belly. He didn't seem to mind one bit.

Nhmbe done something that just makes me go "wow"?

In the shelter yes. But here no.

NHMBE laid with a dog

Yes. Storm will rarely dip a toy in, probably by accident, just while moving it out of the way. They'll then proceed to turn their noses up to that toy-dunked water.

NHMBE bit off a key on my/others' electronic device?
Musti bit off a ''6'' numerical key from my sister's laptop, Storm nearly tried to take off my ''backspace'' key.

Nope--our girl Coal got up on the computer desk and chewed cords and the 2nd time ruined the sound system--Nancy finally "learned" to tuck the chair into the desk after going 3 months with no sounds--there's only so much I can box in and block. NHMBE tore/dug a hole in the carpet.

Sadly my bunny has 🙄 (well technically he ripped the carpet out with his teeth)

NHMBE gone on vacation with me

Never, thank their bellies for that. They have had countless cases of "too gassy" though.

Nhmbe bit me instead of the treat i was going to give them?
Storm is SO guilty of this. He's an impatient little buck who will straight-up bite into me if i don't give his snack right when he wants it. A sweet revenge that will give him what he wants... or a tuft of loose fur pulled from his butt.

None that i've been aware of. Quite a while ago, Storm had taken up the habit of circling, periscoping and honking at me whenever i would ring the pellet jar and pour some out onto the lid. This signal always gets them running home to their ''estate.'' He honked so much that i learned to imitate it and i would sometimes grunt back at him. He'd get even more excited. I ended up getting so good that sometimes dad would be confused who was honking- Storm or i?

NHMBE done something so many times that their owners learned to do it too?

Latest posts

Back