Never has my *bunny* ever

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't ever gotten nipped on the butt, just bonked occasionally.
Mum, however, has gotten nipped on the cheeks by Storm and the butt-bruise was there for a whole week. What's more, mum did noting in particular to offend him. Besides unintentionally squatting in his way whilst trying to grab some clean linen.

NHMBE gotten into plaves they shouldn't be in? Storm once went to explore one of our chimney vents and backtracked, emerging with a face full of soot.

My bun got out of her outdoor playpen as she digs and the dirt lifted the swinging gate(how it opens) and I didn't notice it was raised a few inches because of the dirt she kicked in the area, and boom, she found a way out. I went outside to check on her and she came running at me out from under one of my BBQs. Grabbed her so fast lol. I now have a piece of wood blocking the section she escaped from.
NHMBE had or caused an accidental pregnancy

In fourteen years of breeding rabbits I've only ever had one accidental pregnancy. One of my best show rabbits, a Himalayan, escaped her coop during the night at the national convention (she was small enough that she could walk right through the bars of the cage that they provided) and ended up lose in the showroom. She had a litter of babies one month later. For all of y'all that think you can guess breed traits out of mixed breed rabbits - well, these rabbits looked like perfectly generic little rabbits, even though both their parents were top quality purebreds (no clue what the father was, but he must have been one of the other escapees at the convention)

Never has my rabbit ever tried to get into my houseplants.

Nope, they haven't! For some reason, they're very well behaved when it comes to their chomping habits. ;)

Never has my bunny ever licked me. (I had a bunny once who was very affectionate with his licks, but with these ones, the bunny-human grooming is awfully one-sided! 😕 Maybe they are just not great kissers.)

Of course they have! Musti was the sweetest one in all ways rabbit, i think he had more traits of dogs' and cats' than rabbits'. He would kiss me as a reward after petting, dinner and even just because he felt like i needed it.
Lümi was the most kissy rabbit ever. Even Musti couldn't compare to the amount the white little prince dished out. I would sometimes have to run away from his kisses because he just couldn't get enough of showering me with love. O boi i miss them soo much.

Never has my bunny ever thumped for no apparent reason?

Never. Either one (or both, can't remember anymore) of my frenchies have almost given a beating to the local cats though.

Nhmbe gone to a place that makes you wonder "how'd you get in there?" (Like sinks, vents, small holes in the wall, some shelf high up etc)

Never. She's nearly escaped cancer by early fixing though (according to the odd vet)....

Nhmbe ever been so well behaved that they don't bother with the loose wallpaper?

Nope, not yet. 😉

NHMBE uhhhh, stepped on a cake. (All I could really think of)

Have they eaten wires?
Plenty and in abundance, more than i could care to count. They almost bit through our floor fan wire, one they'd never ever shown even the slightest interest in.

Nhmbe been caught on camera in a funny pose/situation?

Latest posts

Back