Never has my *bunny* ever

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really. But they have skipped forward, paused, scrolled down and clicked on the wrong video by sniffing around. Turns out their whiskers are very much touchscreen-compatible!

Never has my bunny ever messed with an electronic device? Maybe similarly to the above talk?
Musti once bit off the "6" on my sister's computer number board.

They have! Both Musti and Lümi loved sleeping with me! Musti would wake after he'd put me to sleep and after i woke he'd still be next to me. Lümi also did that but not so long-term-he'd lull me to sleep and then go mind his own things. Storm and Iris won't stay nearly as long.

Never ever has my bunny given me a headache?

Not that I’m aware.

Never has my bunny ever gotten attacked by another animal
Sadly they have they got attacked by a puppy but I was able to stop it before the bunny got hurt.

Never has my bunny ever had to go to the vet because of something they ate that they shouldn't of.

They have, one ate a flip flop which ended with a blockage and had to go to the emergency vet.

Never has my bunny ever been a talkative bunny (grunting, honking or growl)

They have! Musti has been to our fridge shelf, Lümi has peeked into the lower levels, forgotten himself onto our dill patch, Storm has visited the sink and seen head-first our wood oven's vents, Iris has chewed a secret passageway into the backs of our couchbeds. She also went into my suitcase voluntarily and invited Storm along with her.

Never ever has my bunny kissed me?

This is my 4-6 year old, SmurphyMurphy CooperTrooper Pooper and never ever has he given me a kiss 😔
Come to think about it, neither has his younger lop wife, unless she is getting the residual smells/tastes of treat (fruit) off my fingers 🤣😔🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Never ever has my bunny gone outside?

Attachments

• IMG_20210330_092056012.jpg
    IMG_20210330_092056012.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
(sorry I don't know how to remove this one)
So my question to next poster again, is:
Never ever has my bunny gone outside?

Last edited:
They have, though they all seemed to care waaaay more about the dill. In summer i take them out to my yard and they often made a beeline for our dill patch, every single one of them!

Never ever has my bunny moved with me?

Latest posts

Back