Never has my *bunny* ever

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not my homework, but other stuff 😬

Never has my bunny ever ate something from your plate of food

Never, I’ve been lucky it have only been sprains.

Never has my bunnies slept so deep it look like they are dead.

They have! Lümi was notorious for the super deep sleepies and he had a super sensitive stomach (which was just always a bit rounder) so i was often worried if he flopped for too long-did he run out of stomach energy? Musti would literally fall asleep in our arms and often still be sleeping when we woke up, so i believe to an onlooker it would seem like he were dead. Storm has also freaked the heck out of me as he was snoozing under the table, side up, for more than a minute without reacting to anything-a rare sight as his usual flops go for 10seconds. Iris hasn't really done it as far as i've seen, she's just usually happy if we pet her to sleep. Dad's pets are everyone's absolute favourite though.

Never has my bunny ever ran away with a forbidden item/food?

They have! I sometimes take the buns down stairs to watch a movie with me.
Never has my bunny ever run off with my homework

They haven't, as far as i remember. Lümi has eaten a bit of it though, no joke. He was also the little white princely rat who would chew edges of my inktober drawings without mercy if i left them unattended.

Never ever has my rabbit listened to music with me?

Nova has! She went into GI stasis after chewing a cord and ingesting metal.

Never has my bunny looked out the window

I bet they have. Lümi loved binkying on the bed and then climbing to the nearby windowsills to rest so i'm pretty sure he saw what was up outdoors.

Never ever has my rabbit annoyed another rabbit?

From all the time I had him no, but.... I only have one rabbit.

Never has my bunny ever ate a whole carrot?

Not as far as i'm aware but mischevious mum when i'm not around might do just about anything.

Never has my bunny ever nipped/bit me for no apparent reason?

When I was cleaning his area the he nipped my pants and shoes.

Never has my bunny sat on you for 30 minutes straight

Latest posts

Back