Never has my *bunny* ever

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never, we don’t have a telephone with a phone, in fact i don’t know the last time we used our home phone.
Never has my bunny have GI stasis

Free toned? Never. Free roamed? Also "probably" never. They have partial roaming with either one or two rooms depending on who and when is home, it's rare if they get all three (or four depending on our residence) rooms to go in.

Never has my bunny ever thumped after i've had to pick them up?

They have specially after nail trimming or being at the vet. Toste will always do a thump telling he’s annoyed with a grunt while showing me his back.

Never has my bunny broken out from your home

Definitely not. To be fair; I also keep exotic birds, so my house is VERY secure ;)

Never has my rabbit met a turtle

Never. We used to have a turtle but that was before we got the bunnies, and we gave the turtle away before we moved.
Never has my bunny eaten watermelon

Never, mum putting a hairband on the lops' ears to watch them droop back doesn't count.

Never has my bunny ever flipped their bowls?

Yes! My bunnies have 😂 I got ceramic bowls now and so they haven’t in a while but definitely used to;)

never has my bunny ever eaten blackberries

They have, I always pick them from the forest when it’s season but they prefer raspberries more.

Never have my bunny been in another country.

never. That would be fun though, it would probably stress them out too much to drive that far or fly.
Never had my bunny chewed a hole in my clothes

don't think he ever did,

Never has my bunny ever watched TV with you,

Im unsure what you mean.
Its different because its getting to know about your bunny! And is a spin on never have I ever.
For the next person below me
Never has my bunny peed on my carpet

Latest posts

Back