Never has my *bunny* ever

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeanutsPlace

Reaction score
I just came up with a new game!
Never Has My Bunny Ever
Heres the Rules/How you play!
So first you answer the thread above you by saying they have or They have not
Then you come up with a scenario that your rabbit does not do

The goal is to make the person below you say They have!
Ill Go First!

Never has my bunny flopped on my lap

Never. Iris has once explored the outdoors with her spay vest on and a stretch cord attached to it, for like 5 minutes before she ran back indoors. Never directly on a leash though. So i don't think that counts.

Never has my bunny ever given me half a heartattack at night?

Never! Only bascially jump on my face sometimes when I put their castle to close to the edge of their pen, so they jump onto my bed.
Never has my bunny seen a dog

They all have. They don’t care if a dog is nearby or barking. They just ignore them and live their life. My bunnies are chill.

Never has my bunny eaten ice cream

Never! but I considered it for My dwarf hotot bunny as she has very good eye rings.

never has my bunny ruined a furniture piece (aka chewed it)

My rabbits is a outdoor bunny in his own house. Pretty big

Never has my bunny ate cardboard

They have🤦‍♀️. Dad put a kind that sticks REALLY close to the wall in the bunny areas, but Opal managed to chew it anyway.

Never has my bunny ever needed its teeth trimmed

I don’t know how to answer this one! My bunnies have never clamped down on me, but they have nibbled on me when i feed them, or gave me a warning pinch when I clip their nails.
Never has my bunny been outside

never, once I offered him a piece of ham one time to see what he would do and he just sniffed it and hopped away. 😂

Never has my bunny let you clip their nails

They let me clip their nails, I teach them to be handled. So it’s easy as long I have another person who helps me with one of them.

Never have I gotten food stolen by my bunny

Latest posts

Back